what happened to the "expand" button??

marshhawk

There are a lot of features missing since yesterday. I realize I have been on the beta trial of the enhanced website...But there was an arrow in the lower right that would speed you back to the top of the page. Gone. Clicking on my username in the upper right gets me nothing. I got a Bad Gateway message yesterday and forum was timing out, so rebooted computer. Sped things up but items are still missing.

And I was thinking that a host might see our dilemma and answer the question. Or Thanksgiving diet-very funny.

The expand button was down near quotes, copy, etc. just disappeared.

Something is going on.............................

now there is quote, and quote and add-but I had some great quotes, now I cant see them, it's not the past cruises I need to see, but the future cruises!

There are a lot of features missing since yesterday. I realize I have been on the beta trial of the enhanced website...But there was an arrow in the lower right that would speed you back to the top of the page. Gone. Clicking on my username in the upper right gets me nothing. I got a Bad Gateway message yesterday and forum was timing out, so rebooted computer. Sped things up but items are still missing.

I tried to edit my signature today and it will not allow me into that screen.

Yep, there have been quite a few problems I've seen in the last 1-2 weeks. Bad Gateway or Forum database errors during the middle part of the day when I've tried going directly to my profile or to the boards, and just now it wouldn't let me access my profile at all.

My workaround for the former issue has been to just go to cruisecritic.com and then click on "Boards," since trying to go to anything requiring a database lookup has been failing.

I posted this yesterday on the RCL and NCL Boards:

At the suggestion of a fellow CC member/cruiser, I'm posting this as a separate thread.

I understand that the CC forum site is currently experiencing some issues and I think.... I found a way around this problem that may be of help albeit a little bit, in the interim.

Click on your own last post (screen name) or those of fellow cruisers, and it will show the following info.

Statistics

Public Profile

Find all Posts posted by you

Find all threads started by you

Signatures

Friends

Contacts

etc.

I hope this helps.

I posted this yesterday on the RCL and NCL Boards:

At the suggestion of a fellow CC member/cruiser, I'm posting this as a separate thread.

I understand that the CC forum site is currently experiencing some issues and I think.... I found a way around this problem that may be of help albeit a little bit, in the interim.

Click on your own last post (screen name) or those of fellow cruisers, and it will show the following info.

Statistics

Public Profile

Find all Posts posted by you

Find all threads started by you

Signatures

Friends

Contacts

etc.

I hope this helps.

Currently nothing happens when I click on my screen name. Nor does anything happen when I click on forum tools, or search forum.

bunchesofun...

That's strange, I just clicked on your screen name and it shows your profile, statistics, signatures etc.

Try again...;)

It only works when you go to your last post or of any other CC member's post.

Click your screen name in your recent post (or of other members) at the left corner directly above your post.

It shows 3 options directly underneath it.

Click on "View Public Profile"

Hope it works this time for you.

Edited by oldguysandgalls