Refillable Cups

Ok guys, going on a cruise at the end of next month. It’s been since 2005 that I last cruised with Royal and I was not able to drink then. As much as I would love for my friend and I to be able to get the ultimate drink package, that doesn’t seem to be in our favor this cruise for a few reasons I won’t get into. We will be getting the soda package & I know we will receive a cup with that. Does anyone know if on the Allure you can purchase a refillable cup for alcoholic drinks like you can on Carnival and then they cut you a break on the drinks you put in it? Thanks in advance all!

Ok guys, going on a cruise at the end of next month. It’s been since 2005 that I last cruised with Royal and I was not able to drink then. As much as I would love for my friend and I to be able to get the ultimate drink package, that doesn’t seem to be in our favor this cruise for a few reasons I won’t get into. We will be getting the soda package & I know we will receive a cup with that. Does anyone know if on the Allure you can purchase a refillable cup for alcoholic drinks like you can on Carnival and then they cut you a break on the drinks you put in it? Thanks in advance all!

I have never seen that on Royal.

The drink cups are for the coke machines. They have the chip under them to enable you to use them. I am not aware of a refillable booze cup.:confused:

The bartenders can certainly pour your drinks into the plastic cup but the drink will be the same size as if you got it in a glass. The cups actually do a good job of keeping the contents cold. You could also buy shots and add them to whatever mixer you got from the Freestyle machines. Bars only have a few flavors (soda water, Coke, Diet Coke, ginger ale?).

• 2 weeks later...