Anthem - Drive in to Port Liberty

Here’s a video of the drive in to Port Liberty for our Anthem of the Seas cruise last September 2017. It was about 10:30 am. The parking garage was a right hand turn just beyond the baggage drop off. It was very short easy walk into the terminal from the parking garage.

Great video for those who wonder what the port is like.

If only it was always that quick . .. we arrived last Thursday and waited in a long line to get to the baggage drop off. But that was around 11:30am.

I also arrived at 11:15 on Aug. 4 for the Anthem and waited 35 minutes to get to the porter.

I texted other members of my party, arriving separately, to expect a wait and they sailed right through (hahahah :D). We were told later that the earlier delay was due to thunderstorms when they stop the porter service. Don’t know if it’s true, but that’s what we heard......

Great video. Suggest you post in the home ports section as well.

Definitely a good idea to arrive early in case there is a line.

Checkout was even better. Just drive your car down, load up and go. The port staff is very organized.

I also arrived at 11:15 on Aug. 4 for the Anthem and waited 35 minutes to get to the porter.

I texted other members of my party, arriving separately, to expect a wait and they sailed right through (hahahah :D). We were told later that the earlier delay was due to thunderstorms when they stop the porter service. Don’t know if it’s true, but that’s what we heard......

We disembarked Anthem at 8:30 am on 8/4 into a torrential thunderstorm. Brother's family couldn't get off until almost 10am. DD who picked us up was forced to pull over on road for period of time as wipers couldn't keep up. Couple of hours later it was all blue skies.