non alcoholic wine on carnival dream

delphis98

Nope - not in my experience. You'll find sparkling cider but no "alcohol removed" wines.

You can however bring aboard 1 bottle for each adult on embarkation.

while you might not have an issue with it, you are technically not allowed to bring non alcoholic beverages in bottles onboard

while you might not have an issue with it, you are technically not allowed to bring non alcoholic beverages in bottles onboard

Hi

I don't really pay much attention to those products, but the ones I have seen on the shelves do indicate some insignificant amount of alcohol, something like .5%. That would still qualify as an alcoholic beverage. I am sure people would not have a problem bringing them on board. If there was no alcohol, then it would just be grape juice (I think). :)

Non alcoholic wine is still labelled as "Wine". it comes in wine bottles. It's not an issue to take non-alcoholic wine on instead of alcoholic wine. And yes, most of it does have a minor amount of alcohol (less than 0.5% - basically the same as orange juice that's been left out of the fridge overnight).

Hi

I don't really pay much attention to those products, but the ones I have seen on the shelves do indicate some insignificant amount of alcohol, something like .5%. That would still qualify as an alcoholic beverage. I am sure people would not have a problem bringing them on board. If there was no alcohol, then it would just be grape juice (I think). :)

I would agree that "alcohol removed" wines would be treated like O'Douls or other "near beers." I didn't think cans of near beer were allowed, even though soft drinks are. You probably couldn't bring "sparkling grape juice" (Welch's brand comes to mind) that look like champagne bottles, but the "wine" might be permitted.

Non alcoholic wine is still labelled as "Wine". it comes in wine bottles. It's not an issue to take non-alcoholic wine on instead of alcoholic wine. And yes, most of it does have a minor amount of alcohol (less than 0.5% - basically the same as orange juice that's been left out of the fridge overnight).

I doubt there would be an issue but there are some over zealot people that check out the wine that can be difficult. I have heard people have trouble with 'root beer' because it says beer... :rolleyes:

the rules state

Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages on board that are packaged in glass or plastic bottles

So just saying "Non alcoholic wine is still labelled as "Wine". it comes in wine bottles' might still be an issue

if it has a trace of alcohol... I think there couldn't be an issue after that...

Dear delphis98,

In your need. The oldest Winery and Oldest Vinyars here in the us is in NY State. I have toured and tasted in them. They as well have the major Jewish one on the way to the oldest vinyard.

Do your research well I think your even able to hgave those without alcohol delivered to you.

One misnomer you may not know. Champagne is only from one section in France. Kinda like a US Trademark..

I think it is getting absurd that Carnival allows even now No Bottled Water in Bottles.. It sure is not for us Cruisers benefits.

EG: I paid less than .05, cents per bottle at Wegmans. Did youall see at Carnival online and/or on the ships that cost 45 cents a bottle oh and the 15% TIP? Where does that TIP go? I wager not to the Baggage Handler delivering it to your cabin....

Hi all! can anyone on the carnival dream pretty please let me know if they have non-alcohlic wine and champagne? I don't mean the sparkling cider, but actual "alcohol removed" or "non-alcoholic" wines.

thank you!

Hi all! can anyone on the carnival dream pretty please let me know if they have non-alcohlic wine and champagne? I don't mean the sparkling cider, but actual "alcohol removed" or "non-alcoholic" wines.

thank you!

Hi

I put the question to Carnivals brand ambassador John Heald on Facebook about why carnival doesn’t stock Non Alcoholic Wines/champagne as I myself can’t drink alcohol due to my medications. He said he will take the suggestion up to the higher ups. He also said some Carnival ships also stock Non Alcoholic Beer.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums