Adventure of the Seas dining room questions??

holdon216

Can you walk into the dining room with a glass of wine from your room? How about the whole bottle that we carried on? Will they open it for you in the dining room or is there a corkage fee?

Also if by chance you didn't finish your meal or dessert in the dining room would they wrap it for you to take back to your room? Thanks

Can you walk into the dining room with a glass of wine from your room? How about the whole bottle that we carried on? Will they open it for you in the dining room or is there a corkage fee?

Also if by chance you didn't finish your meal or dessert in the dining room would they wrap it for you to take back to your room? Thanks

You can walk in with glasses and bottles of wine. They will open the bottle for you. You would be subject to a $15 per bottle fee whether they open the bottle or not, but they may let you slide on that.

I thought I had read they recently stopped the corkage fee? So there would be no problem walking in with a glass already filled? Any ideas on taking left overs back to your room? Say you didn't want your dessert then but would like to have it in your room later.

Gerif

I was talking about wrapping any left over or dessert. ;)

Ah, i see. They will wrap your dessert. I guess they would also wrap leftovers but it’s not like you’d be saving them for the next day’s lunch. You can get new food then. No way to refrigerate or heat anything up.