Family Veranda - Pack and Play

Tennant

A FV is available for an upcoming cruise. We will need a pack and play for our son and I’m wondering if it will fit in second bedroom? Anyone done this before? Would only consider booking the room if we were able to gain the privacy. It’s 8108 on the Equinox if that helps.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to post just to bump the topic but we are coming up on final payment and are really curious if the Pack and play would fit in the second bedroom. I’ve got two yes and one no so I’m not sure!

A FV is available for an upcoming cruise. We will need a pack and play for our son and I’m wondering if it will fit in second bedroom? Anyone done this before? Would only consider booking the room if we were able to gain the privacy. It’s 8108 on the Equinox if that helps.

Thanks!

We've had these FVs five times including last month. Having said that, I'm not sure if it will fit. The irony is that there is so much space in the rest of the FV that you have plenty of alternatives. But will it fit in the specific space that you are asking about? I'm not sure.

I think a poster implied that the lower bed can be folded into the wall. If so, then you have the space for sure. But I don't think that bed folds into the wall

It's a very nice cabin. It's a pity if you can't book it.

Here's a scaled drawing I put together that might help.

19105155d1fd2b7d1f54b78a1281c3ae.jpg

Here's a photo of that 2nd bedroom:

93b9044a9bf47ebab1e48d13ff73aae5.jpg

Edited by mahdnc

I texted my daughter who is away at college right now if she remembers if that lower bed folds into the wall like the top bunk bed does. That's been her room every time we've been in those FVs which is four times, not five.

I'm awaiting her answer. My guess is that she doesn't know, but we'll see.

Thanks so much for this great information! Seems like there is plenty of room to make something work so we can have somewhere to be when our guy is sleeping!

Good luck.