Reservation showing up online

Hi, booked a cruise on Wed leaving in Aug & no sign of it online yet. I have gone through the 'reservation not showing?' details but it just says can't be found at this time. Just wondered how long it normally takes to show up? Am I just impatient or should I give them a ring?

Hi, booked a cruise on Wed leaving in Aug & no sign of it online yet. I have gone through the 'reservation not showing?' details but it just says can't be found at this time. Just wondered how long it normally takes to show up? Am I just impatient or should I give them a ring?

The reservation should be viewable as soon as it is booked. Did you book through a travel agent? If so, it's possible that the travel agent did not give you Royal's booking number.

I originally booked my reservation through RCI's website. When I learned about a promotion that included an on-board credit, I called RCI's number to take advantage of it. We had to cancel my original booking and re-book. That worked out fine, except that when I go online to RCI's website and log in to look at my reserved (and purchased) cruise, it is no longer there.

I learned -- after callling RCI -- that I could still find my reservation by going to Countdown to Cruise under the tab, "Before You Board." Then, when I put in my name and cruise booking number and details about my ship, departure date, etc., I can see that we are, indeed there.

So, if you booked your cruise other than by doing it online through the RCI website, you might want to check for your reservation the way I did.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

It should be there within minutes

That is odd because when I booked my last cruise for April after my Crown and Anchor number was entered by the travel agent I went online to my account and entered in my confirmation number and then it was added to the purchased cruises page. What I would do is see if the Crown And Anchor department can delete and re-enter your Crown and Anchor number and then go online and re-enter the reservation number again.

You should be able to fill out your SeaPass information soon after the final payment. I agree that as soon as you put your deposit down it should list your reservation under purchased cruises.

Hope it will resolve soon.

Sometimes you need to claim the booking - all you need is a reference number, surname and the name of the ship. I had to do it with my recent B2B booking although I booked it through a RCI rep.

I had to do this and after I did it showed up. Super easy!!!

I originally booked my reservation through RCI's website. When I learned about a promotion that included an on-board credit, I called RCI's number to take advantage of it. We had to cancel my original booking and re-book. That worked out fine, except that when I go online to RCI's website and log in to look at my reserved (and purchased) cruise, it is no longer there.

I learned -- after callling RCI -- that I could still find my reservation by going to Countdown to Cruise under the tab, "Before You Board." Then, when I put in my name and cruise booking number and details about my ship, departure date, etc., I can see that we are, indeed there.

So, if you booked your cruise other than by doing it online through the RCI website, you might want to check for your reservation the way I did.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

Why did you cancel and rebook? I used one of my NCC and booked cruise tru a TA. The TA sent me a transfer form issued by RCL to transfer my booking from RCL to the TA. I also took advantage of perks given to me by the TA. I received a new booking # from the TA and my reservation appeared on "my cruises" on the RCL website within 3-4 days. It worked well.

Archived