vision of the seas interior

Hi..Can anyone who has had an interior cabin on the Vision give me some info....Are they very,very small compared to an oceanview? Looking at deck 8 and there are some at the back 8063, and some further to the front by the suites...is there a difference between teh2, deck plans are not very clear. Thanks in advance! Just about to book!

Hi..Can anyone who has had an interior cabin on the Vision give me some info....Are they very,very small compared to an oceanview? Looking at deck 8 and there are some at the back 8063, and some further to the front by the suites...is there a difference between teh2, deck plans are not very clear. Thanks in advance! Just about to book!

Inside on deck 8 is 132 sq ft. Outside on deck 3 is 151 sq ft.

We stayed in an inside on Vision on deck two, it is small but we were only in there to sleep and change, we've also stayed in an OV on Vision and apart from the window we didn't notice a huge difference, there is no fridge in them, I liked the inside as it's so dark and helped for a great nights sleep.

Hope this helps.

Inside cabins 8513-8527 and 8017-8027 (the old "J" class cabins) are larger than all other inside cabins. They have the 3 seat couch and these cabins are as large as any of the largest ocean view cabins.

As mentioned above, Our interior cabin 8525 in April was just a bit larger than our ocean view in January. Loved having the long couch. It's under part of the pool area so we heard some muffled musical beats in the afternoon but not in the evenings. It never was a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in these cabins again.

We had an interior on Deck 2. Don’t remember the cabin number but it was at the back of the ship it was very small. The bed had to be against the wall...no room for walk space on both sides. Definitely the smallest cabin I have had. Even so, we had a great cruise...don’t spend much time in the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums