Radiance Class Interior Room with two pullman beds - Couch?

I can't seem to find a picture. Can anyone confirm if the rooms that have the two pullman beds in an interior room have a couch or just a chair? Looking to see how much room we'd have for a pack and play for our little one.

Thinking I'll be sleeping up top and mommy and 3yo will be on one bed or two twins... then need room for our munchkin. :halo:

From the jewel but it will be the same. More like a love seat. I can’t see a pack n play fitting.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=onterior+cabin+with+pullman+jewel+of+the+seas&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#imgrc=kUre94ct8506DM:

I'm wondering if it would be better to keep beds as twins and put the crib in the middle or near the foot of the bed.

I'm wondering if it would be better to keep beds as twins and put the crib in the middle or near the foot of the bed.

That's what we did. Looks like 2 bunk beds, 5 of us in there. 2yr old slept in Mom's bed....

You have nothing to lose by requesting a pack n play. If you find it takes up too much room and you can do without then just get the room steward to take it away.

You have nothing to lose by requesting a pack n play. If you find it takes up too much room and you can do without then just get the room steward to take it away.

Thanks, but we're taking our own. We're funny like that. :halo:

Just trying to determine if that room will work fine for us or if we should see if we can find a room with one pullman and/or a sofabed instead.

Thanks, but we're taking our own. We're funny like that. :halo:

Just trying to determine if that room will work fine for us or if we should see if we can find a room with one pullman and/or a sofabed instead.

The only rooms other than the larger suites that have a sofabed and a Pullman on Radience class are balcony cabins.

Split the beds into twins. Turn the couch around facing the wall for the 3 yr old. Put the pack and play next to the couch back. Have the room steward get ride of the coffee table.

Split the beds into twins. Turn the couch around facing the wall for the 3 yr old. Put the pack and play next to the couch back. Have the room steward get ride of the coffee table.

That's a great idea! Never considered that the couch could flip. Figured it'd be locked down like it is in a camper. Ha! Didn't realize they could take away the table either. I always just put it in the closet.