yacht club or two bedroom deluxe suite

Thecat3902

Sorry I’m sure this has probably been answered somewhere but I just can’t find it. Anyway we sailed the seaside once and now thinking about booking again. We are either thinking of the two bedroom deluxe suite with Aurea experience or the deluxe suite in the yacht club. Right now drinks are free anyway which ever way we go. We are leaning towards the two bedrooms because of its size and we have 5 traveling but might be willing to go to the yacht club for a bit more. First question is what type of drink package do you get. It says unlimited in the yacht club bars and lounges but what about in the other areas of the ship? If you can get drinks in the other part of the ship are they premium ones or would we have to upgrade for that package? Will there be other kids in the yacht club areas or do you not find a lot of kids in that area? What else about yacht club did you find that made it worth it to you? We are looking at about a $400 difference between the two rooms so dollars for dollars it doesn’t seem to matter much either way. We just want to make sure we are not missing out on something really cool if we don’t book the yacht club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is so easy...THE YACHT CLUB! A two bedroom suite is just a big cabin with none of the YC benefits. The extra space in the YC more than makes up for the lesser space in the cabin.

Plus one to YC for this and many other reasons . . .

John

With a YC booking you get the deluxe/premium package for around the rest of the ship; with Aurea you get the basic/classic drinks package.

If space in the cabin is important to you, you should opt for the Aurea experience; if not, my vote would be YC.

I think the YC cabin is a bit small for 5, its just a slightly larger balcony cabin and there is also only 1 bathroom. I love the YC but also have found the Aurea experience in a suit on ships without a YC OK as well.

What do you need most? Space or perks?

2room suite/Aurea - YC

Classic drink package - YC Deluxe drink package (include prem spirits, more beer/wine choice, crepe, protein shake, mini bar

Access to spa area (for both Aurea & YC)

massages for 2 - YC no massages

larger room (500 sqft?) - YC Deluxe bal (about 220 sqft, only few rooms can have 5 and need to call to reserve; small for 5)

Access Aurea deck, and public pool and areas - YC has access to all area of ship including aurea deck & YC pool & deck

Priority to MDR, no dedicated Dining - YC has dedicated dining/lunge area in YC + access to all MDR.

Service desk and room stewart - YC has butler and concierge

Priority board - YC Priority boarding with dedicated lounge and priority boarding with butler assistance saving more time.

Edited by ashank1m