Michael's Pub on Anthem Replaced?

Hi Everyone,

I believe I read somewhere on these boards that Michael's Pub is no longer on Anthem. Was it replaced by another similar pub-like atmosphere with a similar menu or just gone altogether? We liked eating lunch at Michael's on boarding day and wondering what our alternative is (besides 270 and Windjammers.

Any info happily appreciated.

Thank you!

Swiss

Hi Everyone,

I believe I read somewhere on these boards that Michael's Pub is no longer on Anthem. Was it replaced by another similar pub-like atmosphere with a similar menu or just gone altogether? We liked eating lunch at Michael's on boarding day and wondering what our alternative is (besides 270 and Windjammers.

Any info happily appreciated.

Thank you!

Swiss

Also check out the Solarium Bistro if you don't want to pay for lunch. Jaime's (pay venue) should also be open for lunch.

Wow, the new pub menu for Brass & Bock isn't much to speak of, is it? Basically a burger and a few munchies. I know we will all miss Michael's Pub. What a shame they couldn't replace it with a similar type menu or at least something which has more choices. Disappointed. Guess it will be off to Jamie's for us.

Thanks for the info!

Swiss

I'm not seeing any draft beer, either.

Hoping they have something else planned for this location, I've often told the bartenders that Michael's was the best thing to ever come to a ship!

I thought we were really going to miss Michaels burgers but we were very happy with the Brass& Bock. Yes their menu is quite small but whatever we ate was quite good. Their nachos are made with pulled pork. And the burgers do not disappoint.

I'm not seeing any draft beer, either.

Hoping they have something else planned for this location, I've often told the bartenders that Michael's was the best thing to ever come to a ship!

Wow. No draft beers? I guess it's not a pub.

bosco

Going on Anthem next year, this menu will be fine for me if I want a change of pace. Not a fan of seafood and definitely not adventurous in what I eat so this menu is good. I love Crown and ciders so I will be fine. Never got to experience Michael's. I saw things on that menu I would have liked to have tried though. Food is so subjective and so many are right..... if people are willing to spend money on this then Royal can keep adding pay food venues. They will get their money.