Vista Serenity deck

CA_Cruzing

What time do the lounge hogs start “camping out” on Serenity deck?

I’d like to enjoy Serenity deck for once and am prepared to battle my way to succeed.

Specifically, on sea days is where I’ve had difficulty finding a place for DW and me to enjoy Serenity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

6:30 AM.

Not kidding.

I went up at 7AM after work out in gym as a stroll through, and towels and books and flops were already out on clam shells and some of the covered sections.

did manage to grab a spot around 7:30AM when I deliberately "hogged" two loungers together. However, I was sitting in one.

6:30 AM.

Not kidding.

I went up at 7AM after work out in gym as a stroll through, and towels and books and flops were already out on clam shells and some of the covered sections.

did manage to grab a spot around 7:30AM when I deliberately "hogged" two loungers together. However, I was sitting in one.

Flip Flops are known early risers.

I can find a way to make the wind blow the flip flops away. But really to get up a 6am to get seats is a bit much.

I never did understand why anyone would camp out at the pool area or front of ship for the whole day. It is best to move around every so often and meet different folks.

What time do the lounge hogs start “camping out” on Serenity deck?

I’d like to enjoy Serenity deck for once and am prepared to battle my way to succeed.

Specifically, on sea days is where I’ve had difficulty finding a place for DW and me to enjoy Serenity.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we sailed Vista Transatlantic, we had eight sea days spread throughout the cruise. We went to Serenity early every sea day morning (we changed time zones and moved our clocks back by one hour every day for six days in a row so close to the end of the cruise we were waking up at 3:00 AM ship time. Boy were our bodies screwed up.), and saw every clam shell had people who had slept all night in them. These people also had items on open lounge chairs.