Do Royal bartenders allow you to get two drinks at a time with bev package?

CamaCama

Not that I would do this but what keeps people from sharing the sea pass , do they have your photo on them?

I mean I could use my and the wife's card to get 2 drinks then hand it off to my buddy and he could then get 2 drinks for himself and his wife, right? or no and why?

Is there some kind of time limit? I wouldn't think so. what if you spilled your drink?

just wondering....

Edited by Studman

Okay, 1) if I get a drink, how long before I can get another. Any sense of time? I enjoy my beer and don't tend to sip it and let it get warm.

2) is there any measurement whereby someone says: you have had 10 drinks today, for example, no more today?

You can get another beer right after you finish one. No minimum time limit and no max drinks per day.

Not that I would do this but what keeps people from sharing the sea pass , do they have your photo on them?

I mean I could use my and the wife's card to get 2 drinks then hand it off to my buddy and he could then get 2 drinks for himself and his wife, right? or no and why?

Is there some kind of time limit? I wouldn't think so. what if you spilled your drink?

just wondering....

Your picture will come up on the screen when they swipe your card. They will also be able to see you just ordered drinks. There is no time limit, you can order another drink as you finish one or if you spill one. The bartenders are also not stupid and will notice if you are ordering drinks very quickly or are traveling from one bar to another, ordering drinks frequently.

heres how we looked at it:

a couple drinks at the pool maybe glass of wine at dinner, a couple drinks or maybe some redbull, at comedy show or at the bar for a night cap + white mochas/Expresso in AM plus wife brought up a GREAT point , we wont ever have to buy water as we leave the ship PLUS we will always have a couple bottles in cabin.

To each their own but I can EASILY see spending $40 per day without even trying, Its a no brainer for us, we want to relax , not worry about what we ordered and the final bill.

Edited by michaelaz