Beverages on board

rmorita

Cruise newbie here. While I enjoy a drink or two, it's not nearly enough for me to spend on a drink package. For me to grab a soft drink while walking around, are there any free options while on the ship? I'm a little confused as to what is included and what isn't. Thanks.

Welcome to CC and the X board...

You will have access to water, tea, coffee and then certain types of juices (OVC).

You 'possibly' may be able to get seltzer water from the OVC.

bon voyage

Included in your fare are coffee, decaf coffee, tea, hot chocolate (packets), milk, skim milk, various juice drinks from dispensers (orange, Apple, passion/guava are common at breakfast). Those juice drinks are replaced by lemonade and iced tea from noon on. There are also some dairy milk alternatives like almond milk and soy milk but they are not on display and you need to ask a waiter for them.

The fancy teas and the espresso-based coffees like cappuccino and cafe latte are not included in your fare.

Bottled waters are not included in your fare. Gatorade and vitamin water also not included

carbonated drinks are not included in your fare, so coca-cola, sparkling water, Fanta, etc. must all be purchased.

Smoothies at the Aqua Spa Cafe are also extra-charge items.

You are allowed to take a case or two of soda/water/(probably anything non alcoholic) on board when you embark...just put a label on the case(s) when you drop them off with your baggage.

The issue not being addressed in your question is that the only places these free drinks are offered are at dining venues. You can get a cup of tap water anywhere on the ship for free. You’ll be offered tea, coffee, and lemonade in any of the sit down dining venues. Outside of that there will be a beverage station open 24 hours at the buffet for self serve. But as far as being able to grab an iced tea or lemonade while you are out and about on the ship, not really available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums