Coffee Cards on Serenade

Does anybody know whether on the Serenade it is one punch per shot or one punch per drink of any size. Different ships have different policies. I have some punches left on a card and want to know whether to bring it or save it for my next Anthem cruise. My luck I will bring it, not use it and lose it.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know whether on the Serenade it is one punch per shot or one punch per drink of any size. Different ships have different policies. I have some punches left on a card and want to know whether to bring it or save it for my next Anthem cruise. My luck I will bring it, not use it and lose it.

Thanks in advance.

Serenade has been pretty consistent, one punch one shot

It was cheaper to just buy the drink itself then to use 3 punches for a large latte with an extra shot. So I had 3 punches left and used them on the Navigator this spring, they only used one punch for any drink you wanted.

Good to know. I will be on Navigator in December. Guess I will save my card until then. It is very annoying though that Serenade does not comply with the description on the website which clearly says any drink.