Should I Move

MoyCoy

I am currently booked in DB R234 for a 7 day Pacific Coastal on the Royal (LAX to Vancouver). I have a opportunity to move to M106 for $542 dollars more for refundable or $360 for non refundable deposit. The deposit is $275. On my currentl booking, I have a $60 OBC and my deposit is refundable.

I would lose the OBC if I switch to a minisuite.

I really would like to experience M107/108 but they are booked and I heard that those rooms are now club class. Club class is almost as much as the suite class on my sailing.

I have done TONS of research and I am ok with the location etc. I just wonder if its worth $500 more. I like the layout of this mini and I love the big balcony. I really enjoy tubs as well. We have sailed in mini suite before. I am wondering if I should book this room because they are rare or wait for a upsell that may or may not happen. How rare? popular are the forward facing mini suites? Are these mini suites considered Premium mini suites?

I read there is some 3 for 3 sale that comes in September. What exactly is that??? I would wait until then to upgrade but I am concerned the room will be gone if it is sooo popular. I could always spend the extra money on the thermal suite. :)

Are there any other cabins that would be a better choice?

I am currently booked in DB R234 for a 7 day Pacific Coastal on the Royal (LAX to Vancouver). I have a opportunity to move to M106 for $542 dollars more for refundable or $360 for non refundable deposit. The deposit is $275. On my currentl booking, I have a $60 OBC and my deposit is refundable.

I really would like to experience M107/108 but they are booked and I heard that those rooms are now club class. Club class is almost as much as the suite class on my sailing.

I have done TONS of research and I am ok with the location etc. I just wonder if its worth $500 more. I like the layout of this mini and I love the big balcony. I really enjoy tubs as well. We have sailed in mini suite before. I am wondering if I should book this room because they are rare or wait for a upsell that may or may not happen. How rare? popular are the forward facing mini suites? Are these mini suites considered Premium mini suites?

I read there is some 3 for 3 sale that comes in September. What exactly is that??? I would wait until then to upgrade but I am concerned the room will be gone if it is sooo popular. I could always spend the extra money on the thermal suite. :)

M106 will not be a Club Class mini suite after September 25th of this year. It is changing to a cat. MF mini suite. I don't really know if it is worth it especially if there is a non-refundable deposit.

In previous years Princess has offered the 3 for free promo starting in September. This included free gratuities, OBC and cat. upgrades in the same type of cabin. Some cabins are excluded.

Do the math. For a 7-day it wouldn’t be worth it to me but for a longer cruise it is. Is that $500 per person or for both of you? You really don’t spend that much time in the cabin.

Do the math. For a 7-day it wouldn’t be worth it to me but for a longer cruise it is. Is that $500 per person or for both of you? You really don’t spend that much time in the cabin.

$500 total