EZAir Restricted Ticket

gremlinbangles

Has anyone ever bought a one way ticket on EZAir, that was restricted, then after doing so try to go back and look at prices for the other half of the trip?

Doing an Anchorage to Vancouver trip. I can choose from several airports to depart or arrive to. So saw a really good price 1st class from Vancouver to home, it was restricted, but we liked the flight so booked it. Went back to look for other half of flight and cannot see prices anymore.

Spoke to 2 people at princess and was told it's because the system thinks I bought my ticket, its restricted, so I cant change it. I dont want to change it. I want to get more tickets. I was told since it was within 24 hours I could cancel it, then I could see flights again and I would have to book both flights at the same time.

Thoughts? Obviously I could by other ticket independent of EZAir but I really would like to see their prices...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have not purchased a restricted ticket, but I have purchased several tickets on EZAir. They never let me change one direction without rebooking the entire itinerary. In some cases, I did not want to change one direction, but the flights I booked in that direction were no longer available.

Even though it doesn't make a lot of sense, I suspect the Princess representative had the correct information. Apparently, you can only have one EZAir itinerary per person per booking.

Yes we can cancel it, but are very, very happy, with a the cost and itenary of home trip, we dont wsnt to risk cancelling it. What we want to do is add the departure trip from Florida to Anchorage, basically a one way flight

I thought you said that since it is 24 hours, they would let you cancel it.

That's my guess too but in a way seems like a programming error. You would think they want me to buy more tickets....

I have not purchased a restricted ticket, but I have purchased several tickets on EZAir. They never let me change one direction without rebooking the entire itinerary. In some cases, I did not want to change one direction, but the flights I booked in that direction were no longer available.

Even though it doesn't make a lot of sense, I suspect the Princess representative had the correct information. Apparently, you can only have one EZAir itinerary per person per booking.

I would call and see if your restricted flight is still there. If it is, I would cancel and then search for flights again.

I know what you mean but Princess is often behind the times when it comes to technology.

From my understanding you cannot purchase 2 one way tickets thru EZ-air flex or restricted.

Thus you were shut out....

I was told this by a Princess rep. when I tried and was unsuccessful after booking a one-way and then trying to get my return flight...like you I was shut out.

But, mine was Flex so it was an easy cancel.

I don't think the policy has changed, this was last year when I tried to do this, the one ways were less expensive then the one RT.

Edited by land lover

If you just want to see the EZ-Air cost why can't you just go on the site without logging in. If you are logging in then the system knows who you are.

Easiest way, I have found is to click on Plan a cruise, select your cruise from recently viewed cruises, click on Flight Quotes. You can be signed in just not to your booking.

Edited by land lover

yes this works, guess I can do that and then call princess and hopefully they can added it. Thanks

Easiest way, I have found is to click on Plan a cruise, select your cruise from recently viewed cruises, click on Flight Quotes. You can be signed in just not to your booking.

yes this works, guess I can do that and then call princess and hopefully they can added it. Thanks

Anxious to see what Princess will say...since you have paid for the flight maybe they will let you book the arrival.

As posted, my situation was a no go..Princess said I must have a RT.......but again mine was Flex.

Also I not unusual to be told incorrect info from Princess, good luck...let us know the outcome.

Edited by land lover

Anxious to see what Princess will say...since you have paid for the flight maybe they will let you book the arrival.

As posted, my situation was a no go..Princess said I must have a RT.......but again mine was Flex.

Also I not unusual to be told incorrect info from Princess, good luck...let us know the outcome.

I will, could be a while, I have a price in mind that we will book atbook and am eyeing a specific flight.