New smoking area on the Dawn?

dcruiser50

Just read a thread that the deck 12 port side smoking area on the Dawn is now in closed. Been on the Dawn 10 cruises and booked for 14 days in Oct

Can anyone confirm? Trying to decide if we should cancel, tired of being treated as a second class cruiser

We were on the Dawn last week and there were plenty of smokers on the port side on deck 7 and on deck 12.

So apparently the port side Pool Deck 12 still remains as the smoking area - albeit maybe closed briefly for

some kind of maintenance.

Deck 7 port side is the Promenade deck with the perimeter walking track (under the life boats).

Just read a thread that the deck 12 port side smoking area on the Dawn is now in closed. Been on the Dawn 10 cruises and booked for 14 days in Oct

Can anyone confirm? Trying to decide if we should cancel, tired of being treated as a second class cruiser

Is the area on deck 12 port side enclosed or closed?

Is the area on deck 12 port side enclosed or closed?

The area on deck 12 both sides are GLASS enclosed (almost all of it) there are few ventilation panels.

Smokers as I have observed tend to locate themselves forward by the air door to the forward cabins and library.

Seems to be the least blowing smoke area. Others are down near the Topsiders Bar near the door to

the passageway to the Buffet - still away from the bar so bar patrons are not bothered too much.

• Like 1

The area on deck 12 both sides are GLASS enclosed (almost all of it) there are few ventilation panels.

Smokers as I have observed tend to locate themselves forward by the air door to the forward cabins and library.

Seems to be the least blowing smoke area. Others are down near the Topsiders Bar near the door to

the passageway to the Buffet - still away from the bar so bar patrons are not bothered too much.

Thanks, when the OP said it is "in closed", I couldn't figure out if it was closed or enclosed. So, I'm guessing possibly they don't like the idea of it being enclosed.

Thanks to all who replied, I did want to say enclosed, as I was thinking that maybe they had added an enclouser similar to the Breakaway. Now I realise that people have been talking about the exterior ship windows as being enclosed.