Nexus card

nikel

Anybody ever use a nexus card for Europe, or is it only good for Canada/US ?

Bring your Nexus card with you as you will get to go in the shorter security line for Nexus card holders and you get through Canadian customs quicker when you get back. You will have to use your passport in Europe.

The NEXUS program allows pre-screened travelers expedited processing when entering the United States and Canada. Program members use dedicated processing lanes at designated northern border ports of entry, NEXUS kiosks when entering Canada by air and Global Entry kiosks when entering the United States via Canadian Preclearance airports. NEXUS members also receive expedited processing at marine reporting locations.

England does have a prescreening process for United State citizen. You must have 4 visits to the UK in 24 months to qualify. I get emails about joining. We do get a fast track card from British Airways when traveling in Business or 1st class.

Don't bother filling out the customs declaration the airlines give you. No longer needed. I do find the nexus machines on reentering Canada a PITA.

If you wear glasses remove them for the eye scan and adjust the eye scan tilt so it is a straight line to you eyes. Then move slowly when it tells you to move back or move forward.

You don't need an exact total of goods just a declaration that you are not exceeding the limit question.

Don't bother filling out the customs declaration the airlines give you. No longer needed. I do find the nexus machines on reentering Canada a PITA.

If you wear glasses remove them for the eye scan and adjust the eye scan tilt so it is a straight line to you eyes. Then move slowly when it tells you to move back or move forward.

You don't need an exact total of goods just a declaration that you are not exceeding the limit question.

Used it for the first time last month coming home from Washington. Loved not having to fill out the forms. I did have trouble with the eye scan though.

Used it for the first time last month coming home from Washington. Loved not having to fill out the forms. I did have trouble with the eye scan though.

If you are in Ontario just wait until you find the Nexus only bridge in Niagara Falls!:D