MDR on the Vista

Shocker4

I just read a review that MDR on Vista does not have linen table cloths. We have a 10 person cruise coming up to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary and the matriarch is specifically wanting linens for a one-night dress up family meal and she was shocked that an MDR would not have linens. So, can anyone confirm if they do or do not have linens? I'm not certain anyone is interested in adding $400 to the cruise budget to add a special dining experience night.

Just off the Vista and yes tablecloths on formal night only. Not sure I get the lack of tabelecoth thing/concern. We had anytime dining so sat in the back dining room. The nights without tabecloths in no way felt “cheap”. I thought the dining room was beautiful including the wood tables.

I would have that anniversary meal on the first elegant night - the Captain's night. Also lobster night. Well, that's assuming it's 7 nights or more. That way, you have the tablecloths & can get some really nice pics as well. That's our plan for our family cruise next year.