New York weather Sunday

buggins0402

DL had check in for our Sunday flight today. I decided to keep the original flights...there was no way to guess which flights would succeed and which wouldn’t.

On check in, we were offered to submit a bid to change flights, They knew they would have flight cancellations today, so that is why they offered the free flight change. The base bid was $50 more than the cancellation fee they were so kind to comp up a day earlier.:confused: I flipped off the bid chart too fast to see what the high bid was.

Our same flight # today, survived cancellation, but was delayed considerably. One other flight to LGA, shortly after ours was cancelled, as was a flight to EWR about the same time. The forecast seems to be a bit kinder tomorrow. Hopefully, they can catch up, without going further in the hole tomorrow. The early morning flights into LGA seemed to have a good success rate today, based on a quick scan, but most did come in late,

Let’s hope this system moves off early.

Edited by buggins0402

Our same flight # today, survived cancellation, but was delayed considerably. One other flight to LGA, shortly after ours was cancelled, as was a flight to EWR about the same time. The forecast seems to be a bit kinder tomorrow. Hopefully, they can catch up, without going further in the hole tomorrow. The early morning flights into LGA seemed to have a good success rate today, based on a quick scan, but most did come in late,

Let’s hope this system moves off early.

Fingers crossed there are no more cancellations or delays

At least you will get in Sunday night sometime... it is better than not at all

Let us know when you are in NYC safely

enjoy the cruise

Guess I was wrong when I posted before! The 11pm news Saturday night is talking about record amounts of rain today. I believe they said it should ease off tomorrow morning.

That doesn't necessarily mean stop ...

Mura