Jewel Spa Pass

dwpigg

I have pictures in my March '16 and a couple in my April review.

There is a single sex side, one for women and one for men, that has a cold plunge, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, showers and lockers with a few chairs to sit in. The co-ed portion has a large thalassotheapy pool with about 5 heated tile loungers and a few seats/regular loungers and a large shower.

Both my mom and I enjoyed it but we both spent most of our time in the women's section.

I have pictures in my March '16 and a couple in my April review.

There is a single sex side, one for women and one for men, that has a cold plunge, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, showers and lockers with a few chairs to sit in. The co-ed portion has a large thalassotheapy pool with about 5 heated tile loungers and a few seats/regular loungers and a large shower.

Both my mom and I enjoyed it but we both spent most of our time in the women's section.

Thanks so much for the response. You have confirmed what I thought, much smaller than other ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it is the same as on the Jade. It's not great if you are travelling not in same sex pair. I like to relax with DH but unless you are lucky enough to grab a heated lounger or are in the large therapy pool ( I don't get on with those metal loungers in there!) the only option is to relax with your own gender!

Having said that we have bought passes as I know I will use the ladies side anyway for jacuzzi and sauna and we usually do get a spa pass.

I prefer the spa on larger ships like the Epic. Also recently we went on the Star and it had areas either side of the main area, with unisex relaxation rooms so we just picked whichever had the quietest people in!

Isn't it annoying when all you want to do is relax and some loud people shout to each other in the jacuzzis?!

Empty vessels really do make the loudest sounds! ;p