2005?? Who's going where, when (besides RSVP/Atlantis)?

thulewx

All our trips are not cruises. We leave in 6 days for a Nile river cruise of two weeks. February 2005 is a 9 day land tour of Peru/MachuPichu. July 2005 is an Eastern Europe River Cruise on the Danube-Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Hungary. October 2005-Mediterranean Cruise-12 days. Will probably try to squeeze at least one other trip in there somewhere.

Keep on cruising.

Robb

We are going on the RCCL Grandeur of the seas January 29th, looking forward to it, this will be my fifth cruise but my partners first, hes so excited about it, as am I. Its been a tough year, we moved away from friends and family for my job promotion, my partner got a job and has been promoted as well, we have both been working our butts off and putting in alot of hours so we deserve this. We keep telling ourselves how many days it is til we go on our trip to keep our sanity until we can finally be free of phones, computers, and work.

Partner and I are onboard Millennium 4/17/05-4/24/05 out of FLL. We are also consider the 9/29/05 sailing aboard Sun Princess...wonderful itinerary for a 10-night cruise that goes to Isla de Margarita, Curaco (sp), Barbados, St. Thomas and Bahamas (vomits).

• 4 weeks later...

My husband (We are Canadians and have been married for over a year now) and I are going to be on the Caribbean Princess Jan 29 2005. We are still planning something for the fall, maybe a 14 day on the Sea Princess or 10 Panama Canal on the Coral Princess. Anyone else thinking about either of those cruises?

MSC OPERA to the Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale on January 22. Sailing with friends and family.

After that .. who knows? I tend not to plan very far in advance. I do know that I really want to sail on Star Clippers so that might be next.

Ernie

The Silver Wind from Buenos Aires to Port Louis Mauritius, 35 nights embarking Feb 7 ( for a dose of "i'm worth it" & "it must be my turn").

Am traveling solo for a nice long break ( and dealing with the 40's single thingy)

(:-))

Then on to Africa for 2 weeks to see if l can boost what testosterone l still have swilling inside me somewhere.

With any luck, it should be some sort of adventure!.

I shudder to think what i'm going to have to do when l turn 50, But l still fit into those Levi's so theres hope for me yet (:-)) or at least l like to think so!!

I remember when life used to be so much simpler!

Cheers,

Colin.....................................

I am doing the Monarch in January then we will both be doing the Oosterdam coastal in April, the 12 night to Alaska out of San Francisco on the Infinity in September, the 8 night Mexican Riviera on the Spirit out of San Diego in November and then end once again with the Monarch in December.

Lisa and I had a marvelous dream cruise planned last September.....right smack in the middle of that HORRIBLE hurricane season. Well our itinerary was changed from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean to a 5 night Western Caribbean. Sooooo we are indeed going to try it again (we like to vacation in Sept. when children are in school). Having grown up in Florida, I really don't anticipate another hurricane season like this past one. However my mother (God love her) has very recently informed me that her insurance man down there in Fla. told her that this coming season will be as bad as this past one. (She loves to rain on my parades!) :D LOL We are gamblers so we are keeping fingers and eyes crossed that we will get to see a 7 night Eastern Carribean cruise! Anyone else coming along? Chef Nancy

Archived