Norweigan Jewel Free At Sea

Shazza68

Hi everyone,

I am looking at doing a cruise out of Singapore in 2019, I'm from Australia and the price is $2500.00 AUD pp for 12 nights which includes Free At Sea and I would pick the UDP.

As this offer finishes tomorrow is it likely the price will reduce as it won't include the Free At Sea offers.

I know no-one has a crystal ball but as I have a few of people going I'm trying to look at different scenarios.

Thanks all.

No crystal ball here - so I turned to the Magic 8 ball....it said "ask again later". No one really knows when a price will go up or down. There are some online tools/websites to help track stuff with - but recommend that when you feel it's a good deal/price to go for it.

NCL does things without the Free at Sea offers?

Every time the sale expires they just re-up it from what I have seen. Every now and then change it to all the perks instead of 2.

Free at Sea has been going for several years. Sometimes more perks. Sometimes better perks. But some offer.

Consider: Have you ever noticed that your local grocery store has a sale every week? When one ends, they just re-up it with a new offer?

Consider: the write off for a promotion is an business expense whereas just lowering the cost of the fare is just less sales.