Legend to Alaska

Sailin Gal

Hello happy cruisers! I'm hoping anyone who has done the Legend Alaska itinerary from Seattle can answer a few questions for me, please. I'm taking my mom, niece and nephew on this cruise in May, and this is the first cruise for the kids (15 & 18) so they're super excited. I haven't been on Carnival in a few years, and never on a Spirit class ship, so there are a few things I'm wondering about. . .

Check in times - does the terminal in SEA enforce these? (We may request a later time if they don't enforce, to shorten our wait in terminal)

Do they do the towel animals all over the pool loungers one morning on this itinerary?

Does the MDR staff dance one night during dinner?

My first cruise was on Conquest, and we were looking for 'the secret door' at the bow of the ship as soon as we boarded - does the Legend have a similar 'secret door'?

Any 'can't miss' things on Legend?

Thank you for your help!

The bow of the Legend is for crew. On her sister, the Miracle, we went all the way forward on 9 and 10, above the bridge.

Yes, the crew dances a few nights, usually about 75 minutes into assigned dining times.

We had towel animals take over the Lido chairs.

Assume they honor check in times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The bow of the Legend is for crew. On her sister, the Miracle, we went all the way forward on 9 and 10, above the bridge.

Yes, the crew dances a few nights, usually about 75 minutes into assigned dining times.

We had towel animals take over the Lido chairs.

Assume they honor check in times.

Thank you!

The only question I can answer definitively is that yes, the dining room waiters dance several nights, as mentioned above. We were had YTD (Your Time Dining) rather than the set dining times.

I just finished my trip report from our August Alaskan cruise with two teenaged sons- ages 19 and 16 at the time of the trip.

Have a fantastic trip!

• 2 weeks later...
The only question I can answer definitively is that yes, the dining room waiters dance several nights, as mentioned above. We were had YTD (Your Time Dining) rather than the set dining times.

I just finished my trip report from our August Alaskan cruise with two teenaged sons- ages 19 and 16 at the time of the trip.

Have a fantastic trip!

Thank you so much, I think they are going to have a great time!

No need to show up late to get on ship. We sat in the lounge area maybe an hour total, and then we were called to board. Everyone was onboard within 15 minutes once they started....it is a smaller ship, only around 2000 passengers. Seriously fast on and even faster getting off the ship.