Brilliance of the Seas cabin question

I booked cabin 7092 on Brilliance of the Seas. I am confused after reading some post about obstructed and partial obstructed view cabins. This cabin did not come up listed as such. Also was it was not indicated when I booked it, while on board Oasis. It was just described as an extra space balcony. Has anyone stayed in this cabin on Brilliance or other Radiance class ships?

The balcony in that cabin is DEEPER than standard balconies....but no wider. You are on the side of the ship where the elevators/stairs open to the Centrum, so noise can be an issue, if you are an "early to bed" sort of person. Otherwise, no worries at all!

Thanks for the helpful responses. When I started to see obstructed view, I thought that I might have messed up on the cabin choice! Usually turn in 11:30-12, so I do not think the extra noise will be an issue. Thanks again!

Obstructed view on that class of ship usually means that if you look directly down from your balcony you will see the lifeboats due to the way that the cabins are inset from the edge of the ship.

Forgot to add - this is the same cabin you booked. I just went back and checked our cruise docs, and this is 7092.

• 1 month later...

sorry to hijack your post but the search function is very inadequate for my question.

Just realized our (aft) cabin 1604 is beneath the Windjammer outdoor cafe!!! How much noise can we expect? We like to sleep in and go to bed late.