Horizon Trannsatlantic Cruise Sold Out?

Zingy2

I've been looking at the Carnival website over the past several days and noticed that the 09 May 2018 Horizon Transatlantic Cruise appears to be sold out, as it is no longer listed. It amazes me that this cruise would be cold out 8.5 months ahead of time. Does anyone have any further insight regarding this? Some friends of ours were wanting to book the T/A, but have been unable to find anything for it anywhere.

Many Platinum and Diamonds cruise TA. At this time it is sold out, but after final payment, which is first part of Feb., there will be cabins open up. Some people cancel, travel agents that have holds on cabins will release them.

Pat

I find this very amusing ? It amazes me, that some will only sail Carnival and cut so many other possibilities due to that thinking.

Carnival is my go to- first choice for the Caribbean, but they clearly do not go to near the amount of places I like traveling to. Never would I limit myself so severely. :)

I was on the Vista TA and say this multiple times.

Interesting

We havent done a TA, and always wanted to. I called and spoke to a PVP about some details maybe a year ago, and was told for sure to book 12 months out if we wanted to be sure to get what we wanted for a cabin...

Sound advise from your PVP when i saw the new cabins last year i told my PVP to let me know the moment bookings for the Horizon become available so i could get one of the cabins, they have been sold out for months if you know what cabins you want don't wait if possible.

We havent done a TA, and always wanted to. I called and spoke to a PVP about some details maybe a year ago, and was told for sure to book 12 months out if we wanted to be sure to get what we wanted for a cabin...

I always book the first day.

The Vista was twice as much within 3 weeks.

And yes It does appear that the TA is booked out.