Koningsdam Inside Cabin

travellovers2

There's a thread about inside cabins on the Koningsdam a ways down-I'm sorry I don't know how to attach it but look a little further and you'll probably find it to read.

We had a Signature suite for our 21 days on her but we did get to see a few other cabins while wandering. We saw an inside that looked large but it was a handicap (I believe) on Shubert deck. We also saw a Vista suite on deck 4 which seemed small compared to other ships we've been in but their shower was bigger than ours. I think most of the csbins on the K are smaller from what I've read.

There's a thread about inside cabins on the Koningsdam a ways down-I'm sorry I don't know how to attach it but look a little further and you'll probably find it to read.
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2618682

I think most of the csbins on the K are smaller from what I've read.
Our VE was the same size as Vx cabins we've had on Signature and Vista ships. I think people "feel" the cabins are smaller because there is no large mirror on the wall above the bed.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2618682

Our VE was the same size as Vx cabins we've had on Signature and Vista ships. I think people "feel" the cabins are smaller because there is no large mirror on the wall above the bed.

Maybe, I have no idea personally, only guessing and that's just from having a look at them. We met several people on the cruise that did say their cabins felt smaller than on the NA for example.

Not sure how many show on Halfacts but it's a good place to look at photos of the cabins.

Thank you for the link. We have never been in an inside cabin, so we hesitate to book it. We priced out the inside and it's not worth the savings. We were just on the Koningsdam this month and liked the verandah. So I guess we will book a verandah again.

Thank you for your replies :)

I've been in an inside cabin on the Koningsdam on deck 11. It felt smaller to me than any other inside cabin I've had on other lines. I remember if you pulled out the desk cube (no room for a full chair) it touched the bed and I had to throw a leg over the top to sit down. And there was barely enough room to shuffle along the far side of the bed. As a single it was fine, with two people it would be cosy. The bathrooms are lovely though and make up for the small room size.