Jewel and Serenade drydock soon?

Just planning a 2019 cruise and wondering if the Jewel and Serenade are scheduled for drydocks between now and fall, 2019?

Thanks for the help. :)

Serenade just had a dry dock. Don't know about Jewel.

Jewel was April 2016.

Thanks! I had in my mind that they were going to bring Jewel into an early dry dock to finish the things they didn't get done in 2016 (like Park Cafe), but I was not able to find any mention of that.

Thanks! I had in my mind that they were going to bring Jewel into an early dry dock to finish the things they didn't get done in 2016 (like Park Cafe), but I was not able to find any mention of that.

I always found it odd that they did not add Park Cafe or the Pub. Weird.

I hadn’t seen anything about an early dry dock though.

I always found it odd that they did not add Park Cafe or the Pub. Weird.

I hadn’t seen anything about an early dry dock though.

The reason was Empress. Jewel and Majesty were supposed to get major revitalizations during their dry docks in early 2016, but Empress unexpectedly sucked up way more cash than planned when they had to completely redo the kitchens. So Majesty and Jewel got only partial revitalization. Majesty is going to dry dock this coming January to add Chops and other things that were left off.

I know Serenade went into Dry-Docks for Two Weeks on Nov. 1st. (the day we got off the Boston Repo)

She reeeeeally needed a lot of TLC. The whole ship should be scraped down to the rust and repainted. Hopefully she will be like new again - one of our favorites.

The reason was Empress. Jewel and Majesty were supposed to get major revitalizations during their dry docks in early 2016, but Empress unexpectedly sucked up way more cash than planned when they had to completely redo the kitchens. So Majesty and Jewel got only partial revitalization. Majesty is going to dry dock this coming January to add Chops and other things that were left off.

Thanks for the info. How could I forget about the Empress debacle (and the never ending roach jokes!)