Mariner Concierge

Apologies in advance if this has been posted already. I looked for a thread, but could not find it. Does anyone know who the current concierge on Mariner is? And if so, how to contact him/her via e-mail? We are sailing on Oct 5, and will be staying in a 2 bedroom royal suite, and have a couple of questions.

Thank you!

Apologies in advance if this has been posted already. I looked for a thread, but could not find it. Does anyone know who the current concierge on Mariner is? And if so, how to contact him/her via e-mail? We are sailing on Oct 5, and will be staying in a 2 bedroom royal suite, and have a couple of questions.

Thank you!

All that is known about concierges is in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Hey we are on October 5 also but in grand suite....all the 2 bedrooms were taken very early!!! Looking forward to s fun weekend.

Truth! We got i think the 3rd to last one. Wanted it bc it can sleep 5 with each person having their own bed. The beds in each bedroom separate to make 2 beds, and then the pull out couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tao is a wonderful, sweet person with a winning personality. We spent 28 days onboard Mariner with him earlier this year and he is very special. Enjoy!

Sadly, he will be gone before we sail in October.

• 2 weeks later...
Tao will be there until Sept 10th. Ditto all the great comments about him. We need to keep him

over here and not let him get assigned to the Asian market.

The spreadsheet of current concierge’s is incorrect then. It currently says Willie is the Mariner Concierge. It is actually still Tao.

The spreadsheet of current concierge’s is incorrect then. It currently says Willie is the Mariner Concierge. It is actually still Tao.

Good catch. Host Clarea, do you know who is responsible for keeping the current concierge document updated? Tao is the current concierge on Mariner, not Willie.

Thank you. Just requested access to the document linked in this thread.

Is the link to the concierge excel document you posted earlier in this thread incorrect then?

Look in the Current Concierges thread for a link to the current document. I believe the most recent post with that link is #2504. SherriZ366 does a great job maintaining that document.