Dinner...Oasis...Solarium Bistro

Has anyone eaten dinner at Solarium Bistro on OA recently? What is the charge in the evening? Does anyone have a menu or list of food items served in the evening? What did you like? What did you not like?

Thanks!

Menu: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/solariumbistro.pdf

Charge is $20pp in the evening. Free during the day.

Ate at the Solarium Bistro on the Oasis about a year ago. The food was very fresh, inventive, and tasty - they lean a little bit toward the healthy side of things but the food is still good. Service was exceptional; the staff was very welcoming.

Take note, however, that the area is located in the Solarium and, as I recall, is not air-conditioned. Wear something cool and light and you should be fine.

I recommend the caribbean pumpkin and coconut soup, peppercorn seared bison tenderloin, and the toasted barley and mushroom risotto. It is a lighter fare restaurant and the food is delicious. You feel more refreshed and you dont have that heavy feeling after eating there. I also enjoy the dessert buffet. The raspberry mojito is very good as well! Enjoy!

Bob, is the same menu available for lunch as it is for dinner or do they offer a different menu for lunch because there is no charge.

It's a different menu for lunch, just a buffet.

This is the same space on Allure, except on Allure it's called Samba at dinner. But for breakfast and lunch on Oasis and Allure, it's a buffet called Solarium Cafe (or Bistro, not sure) and it's free then.

I like the Oasis dinner menu, it looks more interesting than the Samba menu.

The brunch/lunch buffet selections were wonderful. Salads, fruit, crepes, wraps... All on the healthier side. Also a lot of vegetarian/vegan choices for DH and I

Who here absolutely loves the fresh muesli they serve at breakfast? It may be a little heavy, but man is it good (and it keeps things moving, if you know what I mean).

Archived