princess cruises

camaross2

Hello there

I am new on this site . has anyone been on Princess Cruises The regal princess. I went on celebrity and they offered perks like the free drink Package. does anyone know if Princess cruises offers this. i am about to book and I do not see the offer thank you

I’ve not use it, but yes, Princess offers drink package.

I believe they have a limit on alcohol drinks per day. It’s 15, but only alcohol drinks count toward it.

yes I see that. I was wondering if they offer it as a perk for free. When I went with Celebrity last year I was given the drink Package for free as a perk i was able to choose 2 free perks

They have sales different times during the year... sometimes with free drink package, sometimes with free gratuities or OBC.

The sale for free drinks on Princess is called "Sip N Sail" and is being offered right now; that sale is ending pretty soon though. It is available for cabin classes balcony and above, not good for interior or ocean view. Go to Princess.com to see if it applies to a cruise you are interested in.

The sale for free drinks on Princess is called "Sip N Sail" and is being offered right now; that sale is ending pretty soon though. It is available for cabin classes balcony and above, not good for interior or ocean view. Go to Princess.com to see if it applies to a cruise you are interested in.

Per above the "Sip N Sail" promo is due to end soon so, if interested, now is the time to book!

Hello there

I am new on this site . has anyone been on Princess Cruises The regal princess. I went on celebrity and they offered perks like the free drink Package. does anyone know if Princess cruises offers this. i am about to book and I do not see the offer thank you

What you call "perks" on Celebrity is simply a marketing ploy. While Celebrity often includes a drink package as part of a cruise price, that price has been increased to cover most of what you call a "perk." I could sell you a Princess cruise with a "free" drink package by simply increasing the cost of the cruise price by about $60 per passenger day :).

On the other hand, Princess allows "stacking" of various on board credits which is something not permitted on Celebrity. We have taken Princess cruises where we had $2000+ in On board credits :). We have an upcoming Princess cruise (in 3 weeks) where we have $700 in OBCs...but no drink package :). Our cost per passenger day for that Princess cruise is less then $70 per passenger day for a large balcony cabin.

Hank

Thats awesome Hank. How did you manage to get all the stacking. As to the free perks with celebrity we did not pay extra. In fact we got to upgrade to AquaClass. Which cost us less then original price Balcony. We also got the bevarge package and Gratuity was taken care of. We just decide yesterday to Cruise in Jan and with dates we have we were only able to book with Princess. Regalnis only 4 years old ld so looking forward to a newer Ship.