Bed dimensions

ComputerDad

I don't know the dimensions but was told it was a "queen"...two twins if separated.....I always thought two twins was a California King???

We have a CA king and I would be happy with that size bed on a cruise ship. I think the size is much closer to a queen bed, when seperated the "twin" size is narrower than a typical twin, my daughters twin measures 39" wide, our bed measures 72" wide. If twins were pushed together, they would measure wider than a regular king, which is 76" wide.

So, two true twins pushed together would be a great big bed, measuring in @ 78" wide.

The dimensions? How about "short by narrow"!!!! :mad:

I agree with Happy ks - there is no way the two twins pushed together equal a king or anything close to it. The twins are narrower than a typical twin bed. It's a queen at best, which I believe is what they advertise. All cabins have the same beds despite the category.

On Princess they say two twins together make a queen size bed. On Carnival they say it makes a king size bed. I'm 6'2" and haven't had the problem with my feet hanging over like others have mentioned, but having just done our first Carnival cruise last fall the bed was bigger. We have a king size bed at home and the "queen" size bed we always have on Princess has not been a problem.

Archived