Oosterdam SB aft- 7151

lvcruiselover

Does anyone know if this suite had the separate bathtub? It is a wraparound aft balcony.

I have photos with comments CC member Rower 52. These are from 2010 about SB 7151 here: http://abqreunion2008.com/Oosterdam/Deck-7.html

You can also check out the photosa of Noordam's SB 7145 which is nearly identical to Oosterdam's SB 7151 here: http://abqreunion2008.com/Noordam/Deck-7.html

The photos of the Noordam SB 7145 show the tub and the shower separately.

I think you will be quite happy with it:)

Joanie

I have photos with comments CC member Rower 52. These are from 2010 about SB 7151 here: http://abqreunion2008.com/Oosterdam/Deck-7.html

You can also check out the photosa of Noordam's SB 7145 which is nearly identical to Oosterdam's SB 7151 here: http://abqreunion2008.com/Noordam/Deck-7.html

The photos of the Noordam SB 7145 show the tub and the shower separately.

I think you will be quite happy with it:)

Joanie

Thanks Joanie. I did look at your site and there are some beautiful pictures of the stateroom and balcony but I didn't see one that showed the entire bathroom.

Thanks Joanie. I did look at your site and there are some beautiful pictures of the stateroom and balcony but I didn't see one that showed the entire bathroom.

I know. Hard to take photos of everything at once (especially the bathrooms) and many people do not like to take the bathroom shots at all. That is ok with me as I tell everyone to take photos of what they want to see when looking at the staterooms:)

That is one of the resons that I sometimes show the photos/links for different ships in the same class:)

Joanie

Thanks everyone for your answers and good wishes. I had a great upsell today from a SZ guarantee ($149 pp) and I JUMPED on it. They first offered an SA midship deck 7 and I asked about the aft and there was one available! I've never tried it but from all the great reviews I see on this board I'm sure I will love it.

Now I'm even more excited than I was !!!

Does anyone know if this suite had the separate bathtub? It is a wraparound aft balcony.

Here are photos of the DLX Suite bathroom. (Click thumbnails below.) From the separate shower and whirlpool bathtub to the huge double-sink vanity. The extra photo is the dressing area just outside the bathroom.:)

Have a very SUITE cruise!!:D

P1000801_0051.jpg.1d161fd3a251c489cd2734c7b514bb44.jpg

P1000799_0053.jpg.259e3859fadda3989e6c82ded68f38b5.jpg

P1000798_0054.jpg.e3f4288ebe29d44db7bb9a16a8a0289f.jpg

P1000787_0065.jpg.b4a7cddf302abf20482ffdfd16334eb0.jpg

here are a couple of shots from our 4185 deluxe suite. The bathtub is huge. I thought it was going to be one of those tiny ones. The little dressing table is great. It's outside the bathroom, across from a set of closets. And there is a curtain to close if you want more privacy.

026.jpg.1cc2e0d4ea581ab3ea0e0bac6cda7bbd.jpg

027.jpg.4bd1ec75bbf9103bf1cdf5fec3f9adb3.jpg

022.jpg.cee6c1d15a671b86df7b27e6340c16ad.jpg

Thanks everyone for your answers and good wishes. I had a great upsell today from a SZ guarantee ($149 pp) and I JUMPED on it. They first offered an SA midship deck 7 and I asked about the aft and there was one available! I've never tried it but from all the great reviews I see on this board I'm sure I will love it.

Now I'm even more excited than I was !!!

That is a great upsell offer. You were wise to grab it. enjoy your cruise and the suite life :)

What cruise are you one? Just curious how far in advance they offer the upsell?

Mexican Riviera 1.29

Our guarantee was assigned this past Sat, exactly 14 days before. I received the upsell Tuesday 1/18. I do see on our roll call that several people have not been assigned their guarantee rooms yet.

Mexican Riviera 1.29

Our guarantee was assigned this past Sat, exactly 14 days before. I received the upsell Tuesday 1/18. I do see on our roll call that several people have not been assigned their guarantee rooms yet.

They do the upsells first, and then assign the guarantees.:)

Archived