Epic Mini-Suites: Which Have Bathtubs?

pete78

Hi all,

We are about to book a Mini-Suite on the Epic for a Western Med cruise. Apparently, not all Mini-Suites have bathtubs, is that correct? If so, where could I find out which of the Mini-Suites have bathtubs? It would be great if people could report if they had a bathtub in their Mini-Suite and what the room number was. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

For the life of me I can't recall where I read this but categories MA and MC have the tubs while MB and MD's do not. I can say with great confidence that I did read the above in some official NCL brochure or maybe even the website though (a mind truly is a terrible thing to waste :o ).

Hi all,

We are about to book a Mini-Suite on the Epic for a Western Med cruise. Apparently, not all Mini-Suites have bathtubs, is that correct? If so, where could I find out which of the Mini-Suites have bathtubs? It would be great if people could report if they had a bathtub in their Mini-Suite and what the room number was. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi We had a bathtub in our mini suite. 10257 Starboard aft

Used it most days on our recent Trans Atlantic, along with a fantastic powershower. Bed was next to the balcony as well.

John

For the life of me I can't recall where I read this but categories MA and MC have the tubs while MB and MD's do not. I can say with great confidence that I did read the above in some official NCL brochure or maybe even the website though (a mind truly is a terrible thing to waste :o ).

Does this apply to Norwegian Pearl as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Used it most days on our recent Trans Atlantic, along with a fantastic powershower. Bed was next to the balcony as well.

John

John -

We will be in that same suite in October. Please let me know if you liked the location, etc.

Thanks!

Kathy

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

John

Hi! We have this exact cabin assignment for our cruise in March. Did you notice any noise or anything not ordinary in this cabin? Thank you for your reply :)

We were on the Epic in spa mini-suite 14114 and it had a tub. We were also in a mini-suite on the Pearl on deck 12 in 2009 that had a tub as well.

We've booked spa-mini #14104, which if I can piece it together from other posts will NOT have a tub. The only reason we took a mini instead of a spa balcony was because I wanted a tub. We booked last weekend and didn't have a prayer of getting anybody on the phone to help (tried 3 different times), so I just took a stab at it on-line. Honestly, this system sucks - how is it not possible for them to just identify that somehow on a cabin-by-cabin basis with a symbol like they do for everything else? :mad: Off now to call and try to get my cabin changed...

Edited by ronandannette

I'm booked in an MA cabin and it is listed as having a tub. My understanding is that if you look at the deck plans the rooms where the bed is closest to the balcony (look for the bump in the shape of the room) have the tubs and the ones where the bed is closer to the door have the large shower.

We chose the one with the tub because last time we sailed on Epic the shower leaked all over the floor and we were constantly mopping up water.

Hi! We have this exact cabin assignment for our cruise in March. Did you notice any noise or anything not ordinary in this cabin? Thank you for your reply :)

That post is from over three years ago, they probably don't remember.

My understanding is that if you look at the deck plans the rooms where the bed is closest to the balcony (look for the bump in the shape of the room) have the tubs and the ones where the bed is closer to the door have the large shower.

You are correct!!

We chose the one with the tub because last time we sailed on Epic the shower leaked all over the floor and we were constantly mopping up water.

Did you tell the room steward about the leak???? You should have.

We had shower in regular balcony cabin leaking so we told the cabin steward and he had maintenance fix it in no time.

Also we had a leaking toilet on another cruise so we told room steward who had it fixed in no time also.