ParknCruise/Pt.Canaveral

NileQueen

When you park at ParknCruise/Pt.Canaveral it is convenient but you will be charged by the day ex: for a 7 day cruise you will pay for 8 days (they charge for the day you arrive even if it is late afternoon and the day you get off the ship even if it is early morning--so you pay for 8 days for a seven day cruise. This is different from park/ship lots in Ft.Lauderdale and Jacksonville.It's still cheaper than terminal but we wanted to let you know.

Good to know. We are booked here next month @ $4.99 a day. So for 8 days it will only be $40 as opposed to the port parking at $105. How was the shuttle service at pick up? Were they easy to find and quick to return you to your car or did you have to wait?

Actually, I appreciate that you posted it here - I would never have seen it in Florida departures.

I considered parking there a couple weeks ago instead of at the port. We used to just get a ride and get dropped off, but the last couple times we've parked at the port.

Thanks for the info on paying for an extra day!

Actually, I appreciate that you posted it here - I would never have seen it in Florida departures.

I wasnt saying dont post it here .. was saying ALSO post it on the florida departures board so eyes from all cruiselines can see it.

I use the florida board all the time.

Once again, thanks for posting this on the Carnival board. I didn't see anything different from posting this on the Carnival board than people posting which hotels to stay at the night before.

Seems to me all of those posts should be moved too.

NIlequeen - thanks for that tip! we are going on our first cruise this January and I have been trying to find a park and ride that would be less than the Terminal price. We live south of the Port so is the Park and Ride fairly easy to locate? I know you cannot give a specific name but what road are they on? US1 or the SR 520 going over to the Port? thanks!! :D

It is at exit 52 of SR 528. The last exit before the port.

We've used it 3 times and service has been great. I believe we've paid $6.99 a day.

They have two shuttles. On slow port days they only use one shuttle, but, if it gets busy at certain times they get their second shuttle rolling.

For disembarkation, frequently they are there before some of the rental car shuttles.

DW likes to carry off so we are usually the ones calling and saying "the ship is discharging pax."

Archived