Summit CS 6106 Pictures

scbwino

For those interested, I'm posting a couple of pictures from our 3/31 cruise on the Summit. Great cruise btw.

Here are couple of the living area.

The pully for the middle window shade broke off a couple times. They need to replace those.

546844256_SpringBreak2012509.jpg.2ff6a0c8b2bff9b86503f8da24066252.jpg

658351059_SpringBreak2012513.jpg.0b745f189b1e5a344dcccb6977c1c3b2.jpg

203111858_SpringBreak2012512.jpg.bab905d94aaf16ff806792de80444162.jpg

Thinking of booking a cruise on the Summit. Would you recommend cabin 8088 on the concierge level? Is the aqua level worthwhile? When the ship docks which side is the town side? (odd rooms or even)? Was the pool closed when the ship was docked in Bermuda?

Here are a couple of the balcony. I also included a pix of the letter we received extending Elite benifits. This is the second cruise in a row we were given this in a CS. On the other hand, there were never more than 20 during the evening drinks & canapes sessions.

396939039_SpringBreak2012521.jpg.bc27c98379dd947ed39806cb0f2a9963.jpg

1679627661_SpringBreak2012522.jpg.2640d1f15788a3b35de4b75a30bc14a2.jpg

680339323_SpringBreak2012544.jpg.530ba6e67aa141be13ef21dd2b62d79a.jpg

Hi Aldrin,

We didn't go to Bermuda but the pool is normally open during port hours. We had a port(left) side room. The views were great half the time not so great the other half. Deck 8 I think, would be a good location. we had friends in a C2 on deck 8 and they enjoyed it. I really don't know anything about Aqua class, though.

• 2 years later...

Just booked CS 6106 for our 35th Anniversary trip next March. Noticed after the fact that Celebrity claims this stateroom has a partially obstructed view. Can't confirm this from on-line research. Can you confirm or deny?

Incidentally, I'm a wino too...

Noticed after the fact that Celebrity claims this stateroom has a partially obstructed view.

I believe that this refers to window washing equipment prior to the solticization:D so now irrelevant

I also included a pix of the letter we received extending Elite benifits.

Thanks for this. I'm very interested as we have just booked a CS for our 25th next year. ( Done CSs on S Class:) but not M Class yet)

The letter it is a bit too small to read is there any chance you couuld save this as a pdf and reattach as I think there is less restriction on sizes with pdfs (976Kb) compared to JPEGs (19 or 97Kb):eek:

Greg,

You are correct. Three of the Celebrity Suites on Summit are listed on the Celebrity website as having partially obstructed views, which is a holdover from the pre-balcony days. I confirmed with Celebrity that there is no obstruction and they said they would take action to correct on the website.

Incidentally, starting in April of this year, Celebrity is tacking on a whole list of additional amenities for folks in "suite class". If you google it, there is a FAQ page Celebrity put out that explains them all. A nice surprise I ran across after I booked...

RJ

Just off the Summit and my folks had this cabin so we were in it... I would say the only "obstruction" is the balcony divider which you can see past and see the whole side of the ship.

This cabin is almost exactly mid-ship and has great views