Ruby Princess in pictures; Dec. 9-16, 2012

dmwnc1959

One of the production shows was based on the show Nutcraker - I forget the name but a girl was in bed having various dreams that were acted out - this is the only one we went to - it is very different from the normal Princess production show.

A 2nd one was Broadway Ballroom

Another was Stardust

Great pics thanks for posting! How did you get all the people to leave for them ;-)

The trick is to get up at 4:30am and wander around the ship with your camera! ;) Even on vacation I'm an early riser so getting most of the pictures with no people in the way wasn't a problem.

Thanks for sharing your photos. The Ruby is one of faves and will joining her in September for some time in the Mediterranean.

She certainly is a lovely lady. :D

Thanks for all the nice comments! I'll post more tonight.

I only ever saw one show during the week and it was the comedy act. Sorry. :(

Oh, too bad, my step daughter is one of the production singers and I was hoping you had snagged some photos of her shows. Haven't seen her since July, except for the occasional Skype and Facebook posting. :(

Another quick set of random pictures around Ruby Princess, the sea, and a couple of sunset pics. Next up will be highlight pictures from the ports of call we hit during the week including some of the ships we ran across. Enjoy!

Ruby Princess Part 5:

8291595818_8de158f549_z.jpg

Wow, you got some great photos - I love your compositions, the light you captured, and all of the details you photographed. :) Thanks for sharing!!

P.S. I was on this sailing with you. We didn't meet, but I was standing next to my Dad when you chatted with him in the Atrium briefly towards the end of the cruise. :)

Great pictures, Dave.

It makes me feel like I was there. Oh, wait. I was there........:)

Yes, you were! And it was an honor meeting you. :D

Wow, you got some great photos - I love your compositions, the light you captured, and all of the details you photographed. :) Thanks for sharing!!

P.S. I was on this sailing with you. We didn't meet, but I was standing next to my Dad when you chatted with him in the Atrium briefly towards the end of the cruise. :)

I do remember you. And I regret not saying 'Hello. I hope you had a wonderful cruise! :D

I didn't go ashore at Princess Cay so the pictures I got were what my camera could capture from the ship. At Grand Turk I went as far as the mall and one of the beaches. Still, some nice pictures for browsing through ...

Ruby Princess - Princess Cay and Grand Turk:

8294471510_122b02b592_z.jpg

Archived