Family Promenade Pictures from Freedom (Cat FP #7307)

Family of 5, stayed in a Family Promenade Stateroom #7307. It was amazing, plenty of space. Some features:

• Bunkbed in a separate area for the kids (can close a curtain for privacy). Each bunk had their own reading lights.
  • Bathroom with a shower / bathtub combo
  • Standard bed and sofa bed
  • 3 closets: 1 small closet, 1 standard closet plus 1 walk in closet
  • 2 windows overlooking the Promenade. Great location, too - Either above Ben and Jerry's or above Cafe Promenade

Any questions, let me know!

DSC01396.jpg.733e27b56c7a27cb9798851650ebe84c.jpg

DSC01397.jpg.26c79e4753c6bc257f358b7de8a33bd8.jpg

DSC01398.jpg.6bd7e45a6d9447545dd4bb0a1f0390d1.jpg

DSC01400.jpg.788ee8a9fed83e5100f52a69e3102dae.jpg

Edited by Host Jacquelyn

Hi, no the crib won't be in the way at all. It is actually a Pack N Play, and that is what my 3 year old preferred to sleep in as a matter of fact. We placed it right in front of the sofa. There is also a curtain that could separate your bed from the rest of the room, as well. Enjoy the room!

• 1 month later...

Sorry, just ran across this thread. My family and I are considering this class of stateroom on FOS. Any pics of the bath by any chance? We were wanting to book the FO, but may go this route to save a little bit of $

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the link. I was actually looking on YouTube last night and found several videos from the three Freedom class ships of the FP staterooms and am impressed. The tub would be great with the kids for sure. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the pics. We will be in 8307 in a few weeks. I'll get a pic of the bathroom. I chose this over family ocean view due to more mid ship location. Easy up to the pool and down to dinner. I have an 18 month old who will sleep in a pack and play, and plan to put my daughter (4 years) in the bottom bunk.

Did you use the nursery onboard? How was it?

My son is 3, so we did not use the nursery. I saw it, though, and it looked really nice. Bright colors and lots of toys.

I agree, the location of this room is much better than the family oceanview. We love that it was relatively close to the elevators, and the view down to the Promenade was great.

Thanks for your feedback. My daughter is 4 and may use the kids club here and there... Last time she mostly wanted to stay with us. It would be nice to have my son in the nursery for a few dinners, he does not like sitting still. Plan B is run him ragged, bring a stroller and hope for sleep during dinner. ;-)

Thanks for your feedback. My daughter is 4 and may use the kids club here and there... Last time she mostly wanted to stay with us. It would be nice to have my son in the nursery for a few dinners, he does not like sitting still. Plan B is run him ragged, bring a stroller and hope for sleep during dinner. ;-)

If you want a great place to run him ragged during the day, try the Crypt. It is the dance club. During the day it is completely empty, but you are allowed in. My 3 year old loved running around the dance floor, and watching himself on the overhead monitors. Let me add that we were the only ones there, and of course we did not go at night!

Edited by Host Jacquelyn

Thanks so much for posting these photos and pointing out the youtube video.

We will be staying in this cabin in June. We've never had a cabin without a balcony, so I was a little nervous, but seeing the pictures and the video, I'm getting excited for all the space!