Anyone know if the Budweiser Ship is NCL?

HokiePoq

I saw one commercial during an NFL game this past weekend. It had Budweiser or something along those lines where the ship names would be. It also looked more like one of the Jewel class ships rather than the GA. But then again, it was a quick glance.

I saw one commercial during an NFL game this past weekend. It had Budweiser or something along those lines where the ship names would be. It also looked more like one of the Jewel class ships rather than the GA. But then again, it was a quick glance.

I should have been more clear - I know it is the GA, just that the ship that they showed in the commercial looked more like a Jewel class ship - they didn't appear to be using any rendition of the GA in the ad.

It was actually filmed at the Breakaway in October as we were in the terminal waiting to board. It's amazing that they filmed about 20 takes over an hour long for that 15 second spot shown on the NFL games.

Interesting, thanks! Appreciate the info everyone.

I should have been more clear - I know it is the GA, just that the ship that they showed in the commercial looked more like a Jewel class ship - they didn't appear to be using any rendition of the GA in the ad.

Not a NCL cruiser, so definitely not familiar with their ships, but I just recently read that it is the Getaway, which would be leaving the fabrication yard in Germany shorty, then do a few promotional overnighters for travel agents and industry execs once in NY, before her stint as the BudLight Hotel. It will be used as by invite only for lodging, with a few rooms offered for fans as promoted in the advertising. Not open for the general public to book is my understanding.