Premium Drink Package Price Increase

brd1121

Did the Premium Drink Package price increase (or decrease)?? I had it in my "cart" and it now says "price changed" but I can't recall what it was before. It says $49 per day now.

Edited by brd1121
facts

Does anyone know when the drink package prices went up? I had the $40 per day in my "cart" for a bit, now it's jumped to $49

I thought the price for the Premium was $55 per day. Select was $40 per day.

Some folks in Europe were reporting what they thought was VAT tax being added.

Edited by clarea

I see what happened. The "published" price now says $49 but that is before gratuity.. So it did go up but only by a little. At $55 per day including gratuity it equalled $385, now it's $394...

Are you looking at Royal's US website?

I'm seeing prices of $35 for Select and $49 for Premium, but the fine print still says the prices include gratuities.

Do you have a cruise planned? If so can you add one to your cart and see what happens? I see the same prices as you on the brochure but not when I add to the cart. I can't buy right now anyway because I am cashing in points from my RCCL credit card... But I'm nervous now that the price will jump before May.

Do you have a cruise planned? If so can you add one to your cart and see what happens? I see the same prices as you on the brochure but not when I add to the cart. I can't buy right now anyway because I am cashing in points from my RCCL credit card... But I'm nervous now that the price will jump before May.

Ok, I did that.

The "real" prices stayed in my cart. No change or increase.

Are you SURE that you are on the US site? Is your cruise on "this side" of the pond?

I did it as well and the cart comes up with the correct price . The description state 49 and up , but rings up 385 for 7 days

It's very odd. All I can figure is it's yet another website bug, or they are changing prices and haven't got it quite done yet.

They lowered the price to make it look more enticing, before purchasing it says 15% gratuity will be added to price. Actually 15% makes it higher per day.

The fine print says gratuity is included. They are really messed up.:confused:

It's very odd. All I can figure is it's yet another website bug, or they are changing prices and haven't got it quite done yet.

I just checked our booking, and the Replenish package now says $19 per day, instead of $20, but totals out at $140. I guess I'd better finalize my purchase before things change.

Can I purchase now using points from my rccl

Visa? Or must I do it onboard since it's an onboard credit?

Never used rccl visa points before

You would have to purchase on board to use credit from your Visa points.

My RR package for 8 day Quantum has been coming up with service charge for weeks.

Royal Replenish $160.00 USD

*Service Charge $24.00 USD

SubTotal:$184.00USD

When I call they just think it is strange as well, but can not adjust it.

About a week ago this text started to appear, even though terms & conditions still state is included:

A 15% gratuity charge has been added to each package price listed above.

Please note: Orders cannot be modified once they're added to your shopping cart. To change an order, you'll need to first cancel the order, and then make your purchase(s) again.

My RR package for 8 day Quantum has been coming up with service charge for weeks.

Royal Replenish $160.00 USD

*Service Charge $24.00 USD

SubTotal:$184.00USD

When I call they just think it is strange as well, but can not adjust it.

About a week ago this text started to appear, even though terms & conditions still state is included:

A 15% gratuity charge has been added to each package price listed above.

Please note: Orders cannot be modified once they're added to your shopping cart. To change an order, you'll need to first cancel the order, and then make your purchase(s) again.

It's strange. You're being charged the regular price ($20) plus 15%, others are being charged $19 plus 15%.