BB King lounge on Noordam

MOcruiserman

I'm booked on the Noordam to Alaska on Aug. 15, 2015.

I understand the Noordam, as a Vista class ship, has the BB King lounge. I've seen some videos of the bands playing in BB King and they look and sound awesome.

My question is, how often do the bands play in BB King? Is it every night? If so I know where I'll be spending most of my evenings.

When I was on the Noordam this past January for an 11-day sailing, they only had one night completely off. They were in the Queen's Lounge every night except for the one night when they were in the main showroom. I don't know if they change things up for Alaska, but in the Caribbean they played three different sets - at 8:45, 9:45 and 10:45.

They worked 5 nights out of 7 on our cruise earlier in the year. When they were in the Queen's Lounge they played 3 sets a night, about 45 minutes per set. Our sailing did not have them in the main show lounge on any night, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

The BB King Band is fantastic. They are excellent entertainers and musicians. I spend my evenings running back and forth between the Queens Lounge and the Piano Bar.

Same here! It's such a dilemma, isn't it? LOL! ;)

I'm booked on the Noordam to Alaska on Aug. 15, 2015.

I understand the Noordam, as a Vista class ship, has the BB King lounge. I've seen some videos of the bands playing in BB King and they look and sound awesome.

My question is, how often do the bands play in BB King? Is it every night? If so I know where I'll be spending most of my evenings.

most evenings.