Walmart?

buckeye12

How far is the closest walmart from let's say the hotels on 17th ave?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I presume you are asking about Fort Lauderdale? If so, none are close. Using the zip code for downtown Fort Lauderale on the Store Finder on the Walmart site you get:

1. Lauderdale Lakes
    3001 North State Road #7

6.8 mi

2. Pompano Beach
    1199 S Federal Hwy

7.49 mi

3. Hallandale Beach
    2551 E Hallandale Beach Blvd

8.35 mi

4. Davie
    4301 S University Dr

8.54 m

1 and 2 are probably a mile further away from 17th Street (and that Pompano address is a Walmart Nieghborhood Market, not a superstore like Lauderdale Lakes and Hallandale Beach). 3 and 4 are probably a mile closer to 17th Street.

The Walmart in #2 above in Pompano Beach is only a grocery store. (Walmart Neighborhood Market) There is a regular Walmart in Pompano Beach at a further location.

Hallandale, Davie, and Lauderdale Lakes are closest and are at least 30 minutes away by car. There is no Walmart in Fort Lauderdale.

Ok thanks it just seems like everytime we go some one us forgets something anywhere from underwear to a swim suit lol that's why we were looking for a walmart for a just incase still trying to decide if we need a rental car to get around we are getting in two days before the cruise for a wedding....

The big CVS at Beach Place has everything you can imagine. From drug and beauty items, food, wine to bathing suits, tshirts , sandals etc. It is a huge store.

Edited by eandj

You can find it all on 17th between Publix, a couple CVS/Walgreens, and other shops including a TJ Maxx/Ross/Marshalls (i forget which one is there..)"

Heck I have seen bathing suits at Walgreens....

TJ Maxx is in the Harbor Shops and Ross is across 17th Street. No Marshalls around but between TJ Maxx and Ross your clothing needs should be covered and as everyone says the grocery stores (Publix) and drug stores (CVS, Walgreens) should have everything else you might need.

Yes, Walmart is not really as relevant here as it is in other cities.

I have to specifically go out there for work shirts and the one in Plantation is around 35 minutes from Las Olas.

There is a Target at Coral Ridge but everyone sells bathing suits here.