CVS, Walmart or similar near FLL Airport?

Hello everyone!! I am on may 3rd cruise from San Juan, PR. I have a 6 hours stop in FLL and would like to know if there is a CVS, walmart or something like that near the airport.

Thanks in advance for your help!

There are no Walmarts anywhere around the airport or the port. Off 17th street (about a mile/mile and a half) from the port there is a strip mall (Harbor Shops) that has a Publix (groceries, wine and beach stuff), a TJ Maxx, and a Total Wine. Just across 17th Street is a Ross and along 17th street closer to the port there is a Walgreens (drug store).

There are no Walmarts anywhere around the airport or the port. Off 17th street (about a mile/mile and a half) from the port there is a strip mall (Harbor Shops) that has a Publix (groceries, wine and beach stuff), a TJ Maxx, and a Total Wine. Just across 17th Street is a Ross and along 17th street closer to the port there is a Walgreens (drug store).

Thanks for the info! So we could take a taxi and ask him to take us to Harbor Shops, right? Do you know how much the taxi would cost?

Thanks for the info! So we could take a taxi and ask him to take us to Harbor Shops, right? Do you know how much the taxi would cost?

Others with actual experience will probably answer but I would guess around $15 to Harbor Shops and then another $10 to the port. The airport, port and 17th street are very close to each other. Take a look at google maps.

Hello everyone!! I am on may 3rd cruise from San Juan, PR. I have a 6 hours stop in FLL and would like to know if there is a CVS, walmart or something like that near the airport.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Not sure what day of the week or time of day, but keep in mind that FLL can be quite busy if you have to go back through security.