LIVE Oasis of the Seas - January 15 to 22nd

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to finally be going on this cruise...it seems like forever ago that I booked it.

First things first:

I'm travelling solo this trip so there won't be many selfies :).

Cabin: Central Park Balcony 10241

Western Itinerary.

Pre-Cruise Day 1

I'm travelling down to Orlando today. I'm hanging out at Pearson airport eating at Wahlburgers and surfing cruise critic ;).

The weather is perfect for flying...at least in Toronto. I'm hoping that the trend will continue all the way south. When I land tonight, I'll be heading to Disney for tonight and tomorrow, then off to Cape Canaveral tomorrow night.

To say I'm excited is an understatement!

You can follow along here on cruise critic or on Periscope...my username is @jenn_kerr. You can also follow along on my blog - cruisingthewavesalone.com

This is only my second cruise ever (previous one on Norwegian Getaway). I'm excited to see what RCL offers and how big the Oasis is.

I'm following along too. We sail on her in May for the Western Itinerary as well. Would love menu and compass pictures if you have time to share those. I'm a planner and even though we are still several months away, I like to get a good plan in motion.

What are your plans for each port? I'm seriously considering Dolphinaris in Cozumel, but not sure what we will do in Falmouth.