Cirque on epic

Jessica60

hi, what are the standard seats for the cirque like?

I have a five year old, will we get to see ok? I was going to book but Lots of tickets sold out, will they release more on actual cruise. Some shows are past my child's bedtime.

Any advice on cirque welcome. Thank you

The standard seats are in booths around the edge of the room. They are under the balcony which means that your view of anything aerial will be limited. We had the premium seating on the balcony which was great, but we did try sitting in the booths just to see and were glad we had gone premium. No point going if you can't see half the action!

With a child I'd go premium and choose the floor seating. You will be in the thick of the action which is fun for a child. Even if the premium seats are sold out in advance there will be more available to book onboard.

hi, what are the standard seats for the cirque like? I have a five year old, will we get to see ok? I was going to book but Lots of tickets sold out, will they release more on actual cruise. Some shows are past my child's bedtime. Any advice on cirque welcome. Thank you

The "standard" seats are at the back of the showroom far from the acts. Always book the premium seats.

You are seated first come first serve by the showroom hostess filling tables front to back. For the best seats, someone from your party should line up at least 1 hour before show time. The rest of your party needs to show up at least 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. Havens guests are seated first through a side stage entrance, so they will get the very best seats.

Have a fun time, it's a great show.

We've done this show twice -- once in regular seats (the first time) and once in premium. We would never book regular seats again. The site lines just can't be compared.

A few notes regarding bringing a young child to the show. First, as mentioned above, a lot of the action (dancing, etc.) happens right around the seats. If your child can't see well, he/she can't get out of their chair to move around to see better. This happened the first time we saw the show and it caused all sorts of grief for the performers, wait staff, parents and child. So regardless of where you end up sitting, make sure your child is good with their location.

Secondly, this show can be rather loud (my husband still jokes about this). The emcee character doesn't speak -- all of his communication is done via whistle. So please take note if your child does not like high-pitched noises, this could be unpleasant for them.

Once you are seated and the show begins, there is basically no escape. Performers are moving around you and it's not like a theater show where you can easily get up and visit the restroom. Please take that into consideration.

I would try to go earlier in the week, if possible. I believe that this is one of those shows that books up as the week goes on. We've gone on the second night and there were empty seats to be had.

Enjoy your cruise!