September 2017 liberty of the seas proposal ideas

Hey y'all!My boyfriend and I are going on a cruise in a month and a half. I came up with the idea to purpose to him on the cruise. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the cruise director or anyone who can help me plan? Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can do it, and where I can hide the ring in our carry on bags without him finding it?!

RoyalWeddings used to have an engagement package. It seemed a lil pricey to me, but I don't see it listed anymore. IF they are no longer offering it, I am not sure if you can actually get the CD or a photographer's help. I would call RC, ask for Royal Weddings to find out if they do have a package

Suggestions I have heard from other guests are getting pictures done on the 1st formal night, during the various poses (typically 4 or 5 shots) drop down and have the photos taken as you propose.

Ordering chocolate strawberries and setting the ring case in the center

During Sail Away on the helipad

Surprise them with a suite and ask while exploring the suite...

Good Luck

Hey y'all!My boyfriend and I are going on a cruise in a month and a half. I came up with the idea to purpose to him on the cruise. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the cruise director or anyone who can help me plan? Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can do it, and where I can hide the ring in our carry on bags without him finding it?!

You should have no problem putting the ring in a carry-on bag. They will x-ray the bag, so I would make sure you don't put anything prohibited in that bag that would give them cause to search it, like a bottle of liquor.

If your boyfriend doesn't participate in CC, which I suspect he doesn't since you are posting here, then consider if you want to have other people present or not. If so, you could invite your Roll Call to be in the area to clap and cheer when he says "yes". It certainly would make for an interesting Meet & Mingle event!!

• 2 weeks later...

What cruise?! I am going on one in about a month and a half also and could take pics if you'll be on the same one! I love someone's idea above of proposing while having the formal photos taken because then you'd get some good pics :) Congrats and have fun!

What cruise?! I am going on one in about a month and a half also and could take pics if you'll be on the same one! I love someone's idea above of proposing while having the formal photos taken because then you'd get some good pics :) Congrats and have fun!

We are going on liberty of the seas September 24 - October 1st!

On our July cruise, our friends set up through their Travel Agent, to renew their Vows for their 50th Anniversary. They had the Ceremony on the Bridge in the Solarium, in the evening. It was quiet there at 8 PM so they might be a lovely area to propose to your boyfriend. Could you hide the ring in your jewelry case or whatever your going to keep yours in.