Special Sticker from Concierge on SeaPass

Stangirl

We cruised on Allure in an aquatheatre suite in 2012. On our 3rd night in the concierge lounge the concierge placed a sticker on our SeaPass cards. (I didn’t see any other suite guests with these stickers) After the stickers were placed on our card our service level went from great to extraordinary!

We had MTD and after that night never waited for a table. We wandered into the main dining room in the evening without reservations and were seated immediately at the same table each night with the same wait staff.

It seemed that our service was better in the suite sun deck as well and I wondered if it had something to do with the sticker.

Has anyone had a similar experience or know what these special stickers represented? I have always wondered but forgot to ask before we left the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, I wasn’t sure what benefits they provided or why we had them but we we treated like Rock Stars on that cruise :)

We have 2 owners suites booked on Rhapsody in September and are hoping for a similar level of service.

Thanks, I wasn’t sure what benefits they provided or why we had them but we we treated like Rock Stars on that cruise :)

We have 2 owners suites booked on Rhapsody in September and are hoping for a similar level of service.

not gonna happen. the two ship classes are completely different WRT the suite experience. on Rhapsody, you will be treated just like any other guest. the suite experience is not nearly as impressive.

that being said we have never waited for seating in MTD on Rhapsody. it just had nothing to do with our being in an Owner's Suite.

Disappointed to hear. We will consider going back to the Oasis class for our next Royal cruise or return to a NCL ship with the Haven. We enjoy the “suite life” while cruising and look forward to all the perks.

We had MTD and after that night never waited for a table. We wandered into the main dining room in the evening without reservations and were seated immediately at the same table each night with the same wait staff.

Just one quick question because we just booked a Suite on the Allure...

Why were you eating in the MTD Dining Room instead of Coastal Kitchen? Don't you get that with the Aqua Suite?