P&O say PACK

Phone call from P&O my heart stopped but he rang to answer my e-mail

He said Pack.

So with luck your party dock side is on:D

Did they also say to pack some nose pegs....just in case!

Enjoy your cruise!

Hey what a joke most people from P and O don't know what is going on of course they tell you that. Talk to those that have emailed them about problems on board. Or email them or phone them direct they don't know anything or don't want to respond, they just tell you that everything is leaving as normal (a programmed response) until you get on board or fly into your departure city.

Hey what a joke most people from P and O don't know what is going on of course they tell you that. Talk to those that have emailed them about problems on board. Or email them or phone them direct they don't know anything or don't want to respond, they just tell you that everything is leaving as normal (a programmed response) until you get on board or fly into your departure city.

Boy you sound like my mum but he did answer and that was positive and I have a very bad fault I am trusting.

And one wet blanket will not change that sorry.:D

Spoke to P&O today (Sunday) due to leave on Wednesday and they say pack but they wont know until the boat is in drydock, three different people employed by P&O claimed she was already there, and one lady on the phone yesterday said they were already at the drydock. Sorry guys but the people have admitted to me that they really dont have a clue, that they havent been told anything and we will have to wait. Very unprofessional, surely the engineers on board,who have been working on her for the last 3 days, while travelling from NZ, would have an idea if they can get her fixed or not. One lady from P&O claimed that the problem is caused by "a ten metre wave they hit" in the recent storm, and that they didnt notice the damage until later. I just want an answer..I am going NUTS..

Spoke to P&O today (Sunday) due to leave on Wednesday and they say pack but they wont know until the boat is in drydock, three different people employed by P&O claimed she was already there, and one lady on the phone yesterday said they were already at the drydock. Sorry guys but the people have admitted to me that they really dont have a clue, that they havent been told anything and we will have to wait. Very unprofessional, surely the engineers on board,who have been working on her for the last 3 days, while travelling from NZ, would have an idea if they can get her fixed or not. One lady from P&O claimed that the problem is caused by "a ten metre wave they hit" in the recent storm, and that they didnt notice the damage until later. I just want an answer..I am going NUTS..

Boy do I know that .feeling it is aweful not knowing.

I know I sound like a dill trusting but between you and I I am looking at the GC

Is that land?? I think she is turning into Brisbane now? The land has now moved around to the right of the ship!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

That will be Point Cartwright/Caloundra, landfall for all shipping coming into Brisbane.

Hi On The Money!

I thoroughly agree with you. I had a two major problems with them earlier in the year involving an art auction purchase that never arrived and a wooden souvenier that they lost.:mad: I made lots of phone calls to their so called customer service dept but no one cared, wanted to know or would help:mad: . It went on for three months until the Dept of Fair trading got involved - that was the only way I got my money back:mad: . You are 100% right!! Pink Poodle

This is exactly what I mean't by an earlier quote. P and O don't care their PR is shocking, be very aware before booking.

Hi On The Money!

I thoroughly agree with you. I had a two major problems with them earlier in the year involving an art auction purchase that never arrived and a wooden souvenier that they lost.:mad: I made lots of phone calls to their so called customer service dept but no one cared, wanted to know or would help:mad: . It went on for three months until the Dept of Fair trading got involved - that was the only way I got my money back:mad: . You are 100% right!! Pink Poodle

Glad you agree - this company needs a bullet - all should be made aware of the second class treatment by them in this part of the world.

Glad you agree - this company needs a bullet - all should be made aware of the second class treatment by them in this part of the world.

I am sorry you have had such bad experiences but I have had a cruise canceled and several bad experiences with air con etc each time P&O gave us something .But I still love cruising and I have done 30

I have also been around the world on several trips and some of them trips were worse than any cruise

I crash landed and was left in a third world country with three small children for 16hrs and nothing not even a sorry from the air line

So it is not just P&O.

I really hope your next holiday is every thing you are looking for

Sorry to the people who have had a bad experience with P&O.

I have to say i cannot fault them in anyway, my last 2 cruises were fantastic and i cant wait for my next one on the Dawn! The way i see it is nothing is perfect and im sure luxury cruise lines have their fair share of problems too at some stage. I definatly wouldnt say P&O give second class treatment, and as going as far to say the company needs a bullet, i think thats a bit harsh! Geez if we did that to everything that made a mistake or stuffed up in some way we'd have nothing left!:rolleyes:

I love the ships, even though they are ageing and a bit rough around the edges, but arent we all.. I love the staff on board, they are truely fantastic, but the management...well, I dont think too highly of them..

But why stop going on something you enjoy so much, just because of the few at the top.

Archived