Park n Fly

Nancyquilts

I know that recently there was a reference to somewhere in ones HAL reservation section that there was a discount for Park n Fly, but I can't find it in the search section. We will be flying from San Francisco, and that would be very useful. Could someone help me, please? Thanks. Nancy

The only Park n’ Fly discounts I have seen from HAL are for people driving to the port in places like Ft Lauderdale. Seattle and San Diego.

Try googleing Park n' Fly discounts on line and you may find a coupon. OUr agency gets stacks of the coupons for us to give to all of our clients flying out of San Francisco. Ask your travel agent. If they don't have park and fly they may have Park SFO coupons that gives 7 days free. You can check them out at www.parksfo.com

Aunty Pat

Barefoot Windjammer - Phantom ‘81

K&D German Rhine Line ‘84

NCL - Norway ’85, Pride of America ’05, Southward ’87, Star ’97 & ‘05, Starward ’92, Sun ’02 & Windward ’93

RCC - Song of America ‘89

American Hawaiian - Independence ‘98

HAL - Volendam ’99, Noordam ’06, Oosterdam ’07 & ‘09, Statendam ’02 & ‘08, Prinsendam ’03 & ’06, Westerdam ’09 & Zuiderdam ’04, ’06 & ‘07

Carnival - Spirit ‘05

Celebrity – Summit ‘05

Cruise West - Yorktown Clipper ‘06

Princess - Golden Princess ‘07

A & K - East Queen ‘07

Cunard - QM2 ’08

On Hal's website, click "For Booked Guests" --> "Planning and Advice"

-->"Arrival, Boarding, and Disembarkation" - -> "Boarding Prodedures." You will see "Airport Parking" in the list on the left. Click on it. You will get a Park-n-Fly logo and can make your reservation there for a special HAL rate.

It is cheaper - I got a rate pf $72 for week versus $91 directly from the park-n-fly website.

Good luck; I hope they haven't already changed how to find it.

Thanks. I looked at that site, and it was a pretty good price. Then I tried "Park n Fly network" and got parking for $1.25 per day less. (I know, not a lot, but for 12 days, that might be two drinks!). Nancy

http://www.parknflynetwork.com/referrer/google/sanfrancisco895.htm?gclid=CP3oiduo6ZYCFQJNagodQ32mPQ

To any one who is using Park n fly (a good choice):

I noticed that park-n-fly charges more to tranport to/from the cruiseport than the airport at (least at FLL/FTL)- apparently the cuiseport imposes extra fees on shuttles, so that will reflect in the total price. We're driving, not flying, so we need FTL (Port Everglades) - When using the PNFnetwork, be sure you are checking FTL and not FLL if you need port parking.

I found the best rate through the HAL website (see earlier post)

I have also noticed that some the the web coupons are for airport parking only.

Do you need to make reservations?

We have a coupon with our cruise docs. It says the rate is $12/day and a free day, which comes to $72 for a week.

We usually park at the port. Can't we just decide last minute?

Do you really need to make reservations?

We have a coupon in our cruise docs. It's for a free day and it says the rate is $12/day. We usually park at the pier.

No, you don't need reservations. I always just show up and they let me in without a problem. I also use the coupon from my docs. No hastle there either.

Rich

Rich,

Were you happy with them?

I checked the Departures section here and someone recently stated "be prepared to wait an hour to be picked up after the cruise." We like to get in our car and GO! However, $30+ is $30+.;)

Rich,

Were you happy with them?

I checked the Departures section here and someone recently stated "be prepared to wait an hour to be picked up after the cruise." We like to get in our car and GO! However, $30+ is $30+.;)

I have used them at least three times. Each time the van to the ship left within a few minutes after I parked. One return was when a hurricane had done major damage to the pier and the area was without power. A van was waiting when I got off the ship. The last cruise, 10/19-26 Westerdam, I did self disembarkation and again a van was waiting. I think it took about 30 - 40 minutes from the time I left my cabin until I was on the road north. I don't remember waiting the other time. They are so close, and have several vans, so I really can't imagine waiting an hour unless everyone getting off at a particular time happened to be parked there.

Rich

Archived